Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

oh if only you got me

Would Jarek say all this if he was fakeclaiming, fypov?

Off-topic but possibly AI

To use this exact argument
I don’t hecking know, something obv scum tho

We’ve literally answered this

What does this mean?

1 Like

I know this puts me in a bad spot and makes my claim less believable but in the interest of solving the game I don’t lie

The easiest solution for Me is either the mafia attacking was roleblocked, the kill was blocked or the kill was never carried out.

It’s odd that you haven’t come to the same conclusion and decided to declare me a wolf instead of looking at Zorvo, May, but hey maybe there is something I’m not seeing with my claim

If you’re a wolf, you claimed the mafia kill to make your claim look more believable, obviously. It creates confusion around the claimed protectives, too - if you’re wolf with Magnus specifically, it legitimizes their claim and makes people think the kill was on or carried out by Zorvo, if you’re not wolf with them, it generally just makes a mess of things, and of course still legitimizes your claim.

What you are really if you’re not CPR doctor? I’m not sure, I’m not particularly familiar with normal setups that don’t suck ass, and even if I were, I don’t think I’d have a way to figure it out.

If I was something obvious I don’t think I’d paint an obvious “CHECK ME” target on my back by claiming the exact same role I had last time that baits literally any investigative who knows about my previous game to call me on my bullshit and look at me

Implying you thought there were investigators

1 Like

NVM Godfather

This Is A Joke

I claimed D2 with most claims being hidden so yeah

Also why investigators specifically

Also you literally talk about using the exact same argument in your ToL stuff

What, being as anti-meta as possible?

Okay but if you repeat the same trick over and over again people will notice and call you out on it quicker because they’ve seen it before I’m acutely aware of that.

Because they can check me? If I’m mafia and they check me I get outed?

i need takes on this btw

If Jarek was executed today and flipped Town, what sort of information would we have gained? May/Zorvo would still be on the table and we would’ve spent an execution elsewhere, so we’d only be back here tomorrow.

Unless Bean’s a Town investigative, ignoring socials which make it unlikely, yes.

Mafia would lose the threat of a vigilante. town would still have May/Zorvo looming over the town, Beancat/Marluna would go unresolved

Need I go on?

I will anyway.

We only have 2 executions left before we need to start hitting mafia or losing again, I have no real case against me it’s just my claim. Aside from that nobody has anything against me. Who am I wolf partners with? I doubt anyone can say without throwing guesses at a wall.

Anyone who wants to wagon me is blind to these things or deliberately ignoring them because they’re a wolf.

May should be seeing the same world I do and would be seeking to resolve Zorvo or themselves. Probably hubris on my part to assume everyone sees the same world I do of course but really