Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

And I should live

see if i receive feedback from what

For this.

for what?

Legit trying to find a reason to roleblock a watcher claim and get away with it right now on god

I think Magnus is the wolf in my 3 and May/Zorvo have a non-zero chance of being TvT based on what Neon was saying earlier in the game

Neon never really tried to scumread Magnus in any meaningful way unlike everyone else it’s very telling

You’re claiming Tracker, aren’t you? Because of this:

You watch someone (person a) visit someone else (person b).

Jaiden didn’t claim Watcher.

BAHAHAHA YOU GOT MY CLAIM?

2 Likes

OH BUT I AM ONE

1 Like

Yeah

So was it not obvious or was it just me

Then you made a mistake saying which order the visits happened, that’s not on me.

1 Like

i did say i thought it was obvious

It might be obvious because I’ve been a watcher before and you described exactly how it was when I got it tbf

1 Like

Like I want to feel good and resolve May/Zorvo but on god Magnus feels so weird.

im tired and am not doing this good
see yall tmrw

1 Like

When you’re back, I’d be curious to know your past results.

Okay. Cape goes on Jaiden, keeping her alive.
I should go on Jarek tonight. Jaiden watches Jarek. Does this work?

Jaiden would still get results but I wouldn’t be going anywhere

Alright, gang, I’m really busy ATM and I need to stop spending so much time on this game, so unfortunately I don’t think I’m going to come to any big conclusions right now. Admitting this publicly should help me adhere to it.

I’m going to stick to a VOTE: Jarek, I trust Cape, Eliza, and (to a lesser degree) Jaiden to inform me if something changes and my vote should be elsewhere, I don’t mind if you all kill me, but you better have a good follow-up for my town flip. Feel free to ask me any quick and direct questions relating to my role or current viewpoints, but be prepared for the answer to some social questions to be “I don’t know and I can’t figure it out right now”.

For the record, Jarek, you look like a wolf socially as well. You’ve been trying to push your vote on Neon as a hard clear, your reactions to Zorvo’s and my 1v1 were what got my eyes back on your slot, that kind of thing. Don’t misrepresent my argument as being based solely on your claim, it isn’t.

2 Likes