Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

You’re an even-night claim, you shouldn’t be going anywhere anyway.

Yes. That’s my point. I don’t know what Jaiden is hoping to gain from seeing me do nothing

Jaiden’s trying to confirm my visit, not your visit.

No it doesn’t it looks like someone who is happy to have finally been right after a 6 game losing streak.

You don’t have to believe it. You probably aren’t even town anyway.

Oh. Yeah.

VOTE: May

Okay well that works for me Magnus

The way I acted in UFO was significantly less solvy once I shot someone and more just coasting by and going “yeah cool I’ll do that :)”

The way I’m playing here is noticably less that and more proactive. It’s self-meta, you can never trust it but I’m going to point it out anyway because even I noticed how inactive I was after shooting Richard that game.

1 Like

Jarek, did you just TMI yourself wolf?

1 Like

no im not
you can visit someone as a different role

By saying I’m happy to have voted out a wolf? Really? Do you want to reach a little further?

Nope, nevermind, I misread that.

1 Like

im trying to confirm you can roleblock

I thought you were saying I was right after my losing streak, but I think it’s more than six games at this point…

1 Like

My losing streak may continue, but it won’t continue with a wolf never dying. Because one has. Whoo.

1 Like

Anyway. If you can’t solve my slot correctly and are choosing to mis-interpret my behaviour then I can only assume it’s because it’s done on purpose and you’re a wolf so I won’t debate any further

That’s not true, I won as Pacifist in the middle of this nonsense streak, but I haven’t won as town since April.

No it’s May.

Neon spewed Magnus Town and more then likely Richard as well.

I could visit CRichard, in that case.

If it’s May then I’ll be happy but if it’s not then I’m not going to be very happy because that’ll be more than a few villagers who wasted their time saying I was evil. For nothing.

This vote by Neon was made when they weren’t being voted on. Could be distancing, though it’s something to note.

1 Like