Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Ones being voted (May)
The other is slanking (Silviu)

I won Mahjong Monday though BTW

Is this a real probability you’re thinking of? Interesting, I mentally filed CRichard’s slot as Town yesterday.

No legit it’s because the wolves are happy with the wagon as it is

There might be a fourth wolf, don’t forget that part.

Magnus/Zorvo/May was my world

We somehow got to Magnus not being a wolf and it was just you two, how did we get there.

Why are you pinging the wolves and helping them?

1 Like

its something which could happen. as i said

Because Magnus is literally dropping hints to townies who might be unsure that I’m actually a wolf and I am absolutely being set up as the next execution.

I’ll point them out for you. I don’t like it.

I just DON’T LIKE IT

Silviu isn’t a type of player to have the WiM as wolf to start another wagon, so that part is explained.
Then May had tried pushing me since it seemed to be close to working from their partner Neon but fortunately for me I survived yesterday.
Anyway, when May realized their push on me wasn’t working they are starting to push you and Magnus.

It’s not hard to comprehend.

Then it’s probably Jaiden from their one response earlier that looked like TMI May is Wolf.

May is pushing me I am pushing magnus

If may flips town and magnus starts going on a crusade against me then who is going to be there to say they were wrong.

Silviu is voting me Magnus would be pushing me so would their wolf buddies

You and I would be alligned because of how we’ve been acting thus far with eachother

I dislike how this feels like a set-up

LMFAO.

This read is so bad, sorry Jarek but just no.

NOT TOGETHER JUST ONE OF YOU

OH MY GOD I HAVE TO BE SO SPECIFIC

Which response was that? I wasn’t really thinking of Jaiden as a wolf, I was thinking of her as a villager I was struggling to communicate with.

Ok then let me ask you this.

Can you build worlds.

May World
Magnus World
Me World

Even though I’m very fucking confident it’s just may, I want your solve for each world.

no I can’t I’m not superman I have no idea how to do that

@Magnus

1 Like

VOTE: May

I am prepared for this to flip town because of Magnus and expect Magnus to 180 on me tommorow and start pushing me. Gonna be so much fun. If I’m wrong awesome. I like being wrong.