Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I don’t care about being universally townread but it’s disheartening when I try my best and people are still like “nope you’re evil so evil that guy over there (obvious wolf) is even more town than you are”

Ok enough moping die now

May has been L-2 for an entire day where are the wolves bro

2 Likes

I hope you’re not be suggesting a quickhammer, Jarek.

I’m saying a wolf would have already done it

1 Like

… not outing themselves on D3?

1 Like

…how?

I see this claimed watcher. Unless I’m blind, this didn’t mention any modifier such as odd/even night or number of shots.

1 Like

ive not claimed my modifiers no

1 Like

…Which wolf? If you’re saying “in a v!May world, evils would’ve quickhammered already” , but you also believe either Zorvo or I are evil in that case, or May bringing up Zorvo/Marluna, or Magnus/Marluna as a world or whatever, evils would already be voting.

And if they weren’t, they’d be drawing a lot of unnecessary attention to themselves.

Magnus is a wolf honestly can we switch from May to Magnus

I’m tired of these subtle jabs at me saying secretly suspicious things they’re clearly just undercutting me and setting me up for failure here

That being said. I don’t like the Jarek wagon one bit, seeing as both voters on them are in my PoE.

I visit CRichard, CRichard visits … Bean? You watch Bean’s house. Simple.

They’re subtle but I’m noticing them and it’s starting to look like Magnus is setting me up for the next execution whilst May is town.

Like actually.

@may

VOTE: Magnus

Reject WIFOM

Because if it’s one thing you can bet on, if wolves are happy with this execution as it is they will be setting up the next one instead of doing nothing, and I am a threat to them

Votecount as of post #5734

May (3): Zorvo, Marluna, Magnus
Jarek (2): Silviu200530, May
CRichardFortressLies (1): beancat
beancat (1): Italy
Magnus (1): Jarek

Not Voting (3): CRichardFortressLies, Jaiden, Cape90

@Silviu200530 @may

If you want to save may/yourself then vote someone else (magnus) (it would get 3 votes)(it would force people to consolidate wagons)

then you raise the issue of scum!richard

i think ive already mentioned this

I’m telling you it’s May and Silviu!

I don’t have the energy to pass proper judgement on this at the moment, if someone else votes Magnus I’m happy to go along with it and force people to consolidate wagons, but I don’t really have the energy to actually. Think. Right now.