Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I’m so happy I got the exact same role I got last time. So happy. /s.

This is exactly why I wouldn’t do the same thing twice. I’m almost insulted anyone here would think I’d be…I was going to say stupid, but perhaps the word I’m looking for is foolhardy enough to make the exact same claim again. Assuming I randed wolf again, too.

Two coincidences. And you’re sussing me for them. Do you know how aggrovating that is.

I think I actually want to flip Bean today and have May prove their ability tomorrow. Someone please knock some sense into me.

Why Bean?

Mafiascum wiki has 24 modifiers, splitting even/odd into two different ones. Even assuming a CPR doctor is in this setup because of the need for town killing power, and that it was given a modifier, yields a 1/24 chance of the same modifier being applied to the role. Not to mention that there’s 41 killing roles on the wiki, maybe half of which are town, so square that probability.

I’d give it roughly a 1/2 chance that you would think claiming the same role you had as scum in the last game was audacious enough to provide you refuge.

This post is maybe the most fallacy-dense thing I’ve said in my life.

It’s quite obviously may.

Of course I’m being bias but

Wait you come from MafiaScum?
Did I invite you here?

Or are you just reading off of MafiaScum?

Anish Kapoor @ every resident of Chicago

Nah, I’ve never played on another forum before this. Someone just linked me the wiki in my first game to read up on strategy, so I went through the entire thing. Misty was the one who had invited me here.

1 Like

Because I think there are four evils and Bean’s LHF, hasn’t claimed, pushed for a Gorta exe EOD1 and pushed for CRichard’s slot yesterday, but asked to hear the cliffnotes on a w!Zorvo whilst completely ignoring Neon’s wagon.

Fair but even if they are wolf there is a stronger wolf and it’s May.

99% sure it’s May

:expressionless:

ok here’s how I get around being accused of claiming the exact same role again as a wolf if I wanted to

I claim:

Vigilante
Bookie (I guessed Neon)
Idk what else

If I wanted to claim a town killing that is, as a wolf.

No I claimed my legitimate role despite the consequences because I firmly believe there is a reason I’m not simply a vigilante and am in fact a CPR doctor.

Also. LAST TIME. I WAS LITERALLY A CPR DOCTOR. THE MAFIA HAD NO FACTIONAL KILL.

IT WASN’T EVEN A FAKE-CLAIM.

Well then put me on a superyacht and call me the 1% I suppose

Do you know WHY I claimed CPR doctor when I did?

Last game?

Because if I died at any point then mafia would have ZERO KILLING POWER. It made the claim neccessary just to stay in the game and give my faction some form of killing strength even if it meant outing my claim to do it

Like I said, it’s completely nonsensical, no wolf would ever do it, 50%. Easiest way to avoid WIFOM: every situation that goes down an infinite WIFOM hole probably works out to about a 50/50 chance.

Let me ask you this.

What was your entire read on Neon and why did you vote with Neon in the end come EoD?
@May

I was also confident it was May, that scumread post on you was whatever.
But his current conduct reminds me of town on the block; accepting the probability of their death and simply trying to fill the thread with their thoughts before they go. It’s a viberead, that’s all I can say. Enough of a viberead for me to unvote her, if not push for others to do the same.

Can you think of a reason why I would do the same thing this game?

Do you think mafia has no killing power? Despite having a N1 kill?

Are you just insulting my ability to fake-claim by implying I can’t do anything better?

My role makes sense and I’m not going to accept anyone scumreading me because “it’s a bad role!!” in that case the slank doctor should die, the rolecop that checked them should die

No we’re not killing off of just mechanics get an actual case on me or die