Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Hey Zorvo why aren’t you reacting to anything I’m saying I typed it like fifteen seconds after your post

1 Like

Probably.
I know I’m town and I still think he’s town.

Your a wolf and I’m really hoping he isn’t one with you.

Nice thought-out post. How long’d it take to type that one

Eliza.
Was a fake flip.

Bro for the love of god get your headspace out of the world where my claim is fake if you are town

if you’re town stop tunelling on my claim being “fake” (it’s not) and actually start solving off of other things instead because I clearly am not 100 percent on this and you aren’t even TRYING

Called putting food in microwave

Not that long at all cause I’m back to my phone

Alright gtg back to eat dinner now.

Didn’t realize I needed to announce it.

Oh that’s good. I should do that. Unfortunately I haven’t I haven’t eaten a proper meal in god knows how many days due to the aforementioned cycle. Lots of meringues though

Oh that’s cool. I like typing things. No matter how many mafia games I lose my typing speed is still 120 WPM and nobody can take that away frmo me

I think so. I can’t say I know his role is real, because I don’t, but if Jarek was planning to fakeclaim CPR Doctor again he would’ve needed to plan it since the game’s onset. Since he was softing it.

I’ve noticed a few red flags, sure, but there are always red flags. Red flags, red herrings. Hmm.
You said in your initial wallpost that Zorvo and Jarek equity was trending down for you. Zorvo’s pushing for you rn, Jarek tried to backtrack before and vote me with your help. You were appealing to Zorvo before, but also bugging him for reactions… like a villager no longer caring about their survival, but leaving behind a legacy…
I’m going out on a limb here. UNVOTE . I’m getting Kaguya!Catbae vibes from this.

Awesome. Are you a wolf

I am not.

Great. I believe you

1 Like

I should eat more meringues. When I was a kid I was at my sister’s friend’s birthday party and they had a bowl of meringues and we spend quite some time trying to investigate whether they were chalk or food. It still took a while after eating one to figure it out.

We drew with them on the pavement even after realizing they were food.

Actually I really should not .I cannot think of a less substantial food than meringues. The sugar cravings are only due to my lack of substantial food. The cycle continues.

It’s hard to say aything without thinking about it coming across as ATE so I won’t. I’ll just be heavily unimpressed if you seriously vote me because of my role because it happened to be a role I had previously.

Like seriously.

I’d be heavily unimpressed if I lost to a wolf claiming the same role they had as wolf last time, and able to dismiss it as an insane coincidence if it were real. Like, seriously. Insane.

Go over it again, think about why I shot eliza, think about why I claimed the role I did, it makes sense, the information is all there.

I voted Neon I never trusted neon blah blah omg bussing bussing!!! okay so Zorvo “bussed” too. How dare I vote a wolf and be happy about it whilst still trying to solve.