Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I found Zorvo’s role :smiley:

Plot twist: Italy is CRichard’s lawyer.

Is. Is that a role.

Oh my god it is.

If Magnus isn’t town and managed to fool us with a jailkeeper claim, while blocking a kill most likely then that might be one of the best mafia plays I’ve seen in a long time.
In case I didn’t make that obvious, it’s a tinfoil not worth pursuing today.

With that in mind, my PoE would be something like this, pending further analysis.
Zorvo
May
Silviu
Jaiden
beancat

Quite so, ever since they rolecopped me.

1 Like

anywho, gotta dip for at least a little bit, please ping me with concerns and stuff

i feel underwhelming this game and I am sorry about that

regarding beancat’s reads

I dont know why Zorvo is so high. Jarek is town.

I think out of Jaiden/Silviu/Magnus/Marluna, Silviu stands out

bottom 3 seem to be alright but idk where the may thing came from with that slot.

I almost feel like beancat doesn’t have an agenda with their whole Italy/CRichard scum world tunneling, or like, idk i would expect beancat to just swap onto May there if scum, though May is at bottom of beancat’s reads.

beancat is still a slot I am fine with dying actually I change mind.

I’d like for them to claim but they don’t have to.

I just want to resolve this headache first.

Also I will say on the wiki it says the hollow man is typically mafia alligned, doesn’t have to be though.

Jaiden made this post when talking to Neon.
This feels unpaired, because why on earth would you say to your partner in thread you want to vote an “obvious wolf” with them? Get my drift?

wait what the fuck suicide bomber is a role

I wonder if Neon throws their partner in this post. If not, this is a good look for Jaiden.

1 Like

They voted Magnus, while partly quoting their post voting Lemon.
Could be trying to grab towncred pushing on Magnus while the latter voted another town.

I’m that weird person whose favourite role is medium. Neighbour could also be fun, but I haven’t played as one in FM yet.

And I was correct. If Neon was executed d1, we would’ve missed out on all her d2 content.

If I were to expand on this. Neon having TMI that Lemon is town, pushes on Magnus to get towncred in case Lemon is mislunched. Which to me indicates Magnus isn’t a wolf with Neon from this.

OK what was Zorvo’s claim again because a JOAT brainshocker sounds like a mafia ability

Like I’m looking at this and brainshocker is just 1 role and it only redirects to themselves it doesn’t redirect people to eachother that’s a seperate ability

which sounds too powerful to be town

They’re going over after May does if May isn’t a mafia I’m guaranteeing this.

No I don’t think Magnus being a wolf makes sense

That makes it easier to solve the game.