Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

especially since Gorta’s death

1 Like

Except he uh died D1 lol.

:frowning:

I wouldn’t say a CPR doctor is a protective more of a hail mary than anything else but yeah that’s a lot of protectives

That’s why I protected May instead of WIFOMing like I usually would.

Doesn’t it make you worried that we have all these protectives for a reason?

Like we even have the fool-proof loyal BG so there can’t be a mis-protect on a wolf

well we didnt even know about IDFM’s/CRichard’s role or anything until day 2

The slank doctor thing still doesn’t seem right to me

Is there like any chance whatsoever a godfather trolls a rolecop check?

I cannot be stopped. I cannot be slain. I am the senate.

1 Like

i have no idea, I mean, on the surface it seems very suboptimal if both Italy and CRichard are both mafia

No I’m saying

Richard is a godfather mafia who got rolecopped by a townie and the result they got was essentially the best the hosts could do for an “innocent” result

I can ask, but I wouldn’t expect a good answer because that doesn’t relate to my role.
@Italy could you ask what happens if you investigate a godfather, or whether you could receive false info or whatever? I’m never voting CRichard today, but it’ll set Jarek at ease.

role cop is different from getting a regular green check

role cop gets the actual role of the player

unless GF can fake that, then i dont think so

it does not get alignment of the player though

Yeah I know but like… The entire purpose of Godfather is to appear innocent to cop checks right. You aren’t “innocent” if you’re literally a godfather.

oh yeah dude I’m a godfather doctor totally a legit townie result to have :slight_smile:

it depends on how it works role cop versus cop, I wouldn’t have an idea

if you have been paying attention, I have no idea my way around roles

I mean the role cop can ask but I’m not too worried about it yet

I just don’t like slank doctor that slot literally got bailed out by being cop checked and there’s nothing you can do to convince me otherwise

What are some of these role names honest to god

I’ve never heard of a Godfather giving a false result to role cops. Usually, GF is in setup to sow doubt on alignment cop checks.