Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

The only one lying right now is you claiming to be townZ

Why do I have to be the one to point out that both of you could be town and this entire pissing match is detrimental

I’m so town. I’m the most town there’s ever been. If there were a list of towns, I would be number one

No this is helping town SO much you wouldnt even believe it.

I know I’m paranoid as fuck, but really. You’re both just going “no you’re evil, no you’re wrong” and this is helping nobody either figure out if either of you are town or getting you off a wagon

like come on.

Ok Miss Wolf.

Unbelievably helpful. Just the pinnacle of productivity.

I stg I really hope May and Zorvo isn’t Town vs Town.

May just reads like anti-spew personally. The adamant refusal to do anything but taunt is not helpful

I hope so much that we’re town v town are you kidding that’d be hilarious

Oh and here’s one more post so that Zorvo doesn’t have more posts than me

I’d also like to point out there are slots who have been AWOL while we’ve had May vs Zorvo for the better part of this day.

It should have been over ages ago but we’ll take this to Eod because of course we will

Well yes because we don’t do quick hammers.

When I don’t know what’s going on in a game I default to being as obnoxious as possible because some part of me thinks I’ll provoke information. Anyway let’s just kill Jarek because 1/20 * 1/24 * 1/16 = 1/7680

No.

Who are your wolf buddies

Let me see

I’ve hard-defended Magnus D2 and killed Neon over Magnus, so Magnus…
I dropped pressure on Richard the moment his claim came out and I never looked at his slot again, same with Italy.

So you could of those three, two of them or one of them assuming 3 wolves. That’s what I’m gonna guess you’d say

Got it, Silviu. And Neon, of course, since you posted a GIF. And the creature looks like Magnus’s avatar. This game is easy.