Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

It’s a catslime

I don’t see a world where Mafia somehow randed both roleblockers.
Which is another point in favor of Magnus being town.

Wait, you think the alignments of roles were randomized?

I doubt it was fully randomized for balance reasons. Both roleblockers being mafia aligned seems highly unlikely from my perspective.

1 Like

Let’s not forget the icing on the cake, which is that Neon shaded Magnus and pushed them for voting on Lemon a flipped town.

I was working off of the assumption that the alignments of roles were selected in advance rather than being randomized… Well, you’ve got the name of the site in your handle and I don’t, what’s standard here?

The reason I started a vote and push on neon in the first place was because of their vote on Magnus and it looks like they were trying to ensure a town wagon goes through.

Hosts here tend to not make their setups fully random on this site, for balance reasons.

I’ve already said this multiple times before I know.

But I’m just saying it felt TvT and then when Neon intervened and voted Magnus right after Italy claimed Rolecop seemed like mafia desperately taking the opportunity to vote Magnus and try and have them kept as top wagon.

Yes it felt like mafia desperately wanted to miselim there. Maybe they just thought miseliming magnus was worth it I dunno.

Hey Zorvo if you had to give a % chance to the idea of Jarek’s claim being real what would it be

I should go through Jaiden and Neon’s posts interacting with each other, to make sure that my not w/w read on the two of them is on solid ground.

For the sake of having a productive conversation, let’s discuss where we go next if May and Zorvo are V/V.

@beancat what’s your role?

95%

Why does everyone else think this is real. I cannot get myself to look at this from any angle where it looks real

Tagging this readlist for later if Bean’s W.

NAI readlist from May lesgo.

Well Jarek did kill Eliza. :man_shrugging:

Jarek once factional killed his own partner, he’d do anything. He’s crazy.
Don’t tell Jarek I said that.

FoL doesn’t let me send a message that’s just a bunch of question marks. It’s a shame.

Jarek could have used the NK on Eliza and said that was their CPR Doctor role…