Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Who else?

heading off. cya

No.
The biggest issue is your misuse of terminology.
And you believing in your own terminology.

VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

oh lol dude already picked up 4 votes

i agree

UNVOTE .
Just imagine my spiritual vote was still on this wagon.

:men_wrestling:

1 Like

mfs not emotionally mature enough that they take being scumread as a personal attack
@italy calm tf down lmao

UNVOTE I_Dislike_FM

For nowTM

1 Like

Readlist (WIP)

Townread:

• May: TBA. Just like this slot.
  • Marluna: Mechanically. Socially, Marluna is a Scumlean.
  • Italy: Also TBA. I like the case on IDFM.

Townlean:

• Magnus: The first player to really propel the gamestate forward, and wolfcased Jarek, Jaiden, Lemon and Silviu, questioned Marluna’s claim and furthermore voted Beancat, May, Marluna and FM throughout the day. In other words, Magnus was highly active, albeit indecisive. The main reason I’m listing them as Townlean instead of Townread is because they’ve been softing an -EV role. I suggest we have them out their role before the day is through.
  • Cape90: I like the readlist, what can I say? I just want to see more from this slot.

Nulltown:

• Zorvo: Disassociates Italy and May, votes the latter and writes an amazingly accurate readlist. Takes Jarek’s side regarding the Jarek/May crossvote, which could be significant for later (possibly aligned with Jarek, although I’d like to think w!Zorvo accepts my earlier unalign read on them both without question instead of this? Eh. Reads Eliza/May as potential partners, comments on me unvoting May, asks about multiball… maybe I’m being unfair, but I don’t think I’ve seen enough to classify Zorvo as Town this game? Which kinda scares me, since I was able to townread him easily in our last few games. Still, he hasn’t acted suspicious or anything, so he goes in nulltown by default.
  • Jarek: He’s a little confused, but he’s got the spirit.
  • Neon: I just like Neon, but she hasn’t really done anything AI yet.

Null:

• ElizaThePsycho: I don’t really mind Eliza, I think she’s doing what past!me would’ve done this game, but others are shading her for it, so…
  • Gorta: TBA.
  • Lol: TBA.
  • Jaiden: I can’t read this slot, so…
  • Beancat: TBA.

Nullscum:

• Silviu: How dare you not obvtown immediately.

Scumlean:

• Lemon: Asks to be shot by a slank vig (ties in with below), votes Cape90 and refuses to elaborate, going so far as to suspect Magnus for questioning this vote, disappears again.

Scumread:

• I_Dislike_FM: This wasn’t my case, but I agree with the premise. This is going to be a short section, but I’m going to comment on their strange mention of a “slank investigator”, because it relates with Lemon.

I’m intending to elect someone as my protégé prior to the end of this day. This is a warning.

1 Like

Who knows, maybe I’m trying to conceal my abilities by not making myself look important :relieved:

Me me me

1. Only Town are eligible. An exception may be made for Town-aligned 3p.
  2. You can’t be living up to your full potential. You need to learn to think past tomorrow.
  3. Regarding the second condition, you can’t be someone likely to be nightkilled. I’m electing a protégé to bear my torch after I’m nightkilled… n2. And carry the Town. It’s a grave responsibility.
  4. While I’m alive, my protégé must engage with me in conversation and make me feel self-important.

So… where do I sign the contract?

Mech wise I’d be ideal but people will probably and usually go after my throat, though this usually happens D1 and D2, so maybe go for Neon :sob:

1 Like

You simply need to obvtown, if you don’t want to risk an execution.
How does one obvtown? I dunno, but I did it somehow.

1 Like

Even you get exed from time to time.

Recently? I was evil in ‘80s, and I wasn’t trying very hard to avert it. And my death was optimal in GOAT^2, if only so the game’s inevitable mafia!win couldn’t be blamed on me.

I’d argue that when somebody gets mafia, they act presentable and then it works and others get lynched instead. I thought this paradox was too funny :skull: