Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

As Mafia, you try to act good.
As Town, you don’t act.

1 Like

Society

1 Like

Your readlist is wrong, but nice try.

You’re free to post your own readlist whenever.

Yea you got me there, Lemon is really scumlean. Hence why my vote is on them.

If you look thru my ISO, Cape90 is in my top towncore. Followed by Silviu.

Isn’t FM town because they’re too bold? Wouldn’t they tone down a bit? Or is this society again

Respectable townreads.

I honestly have had little to none experience playing outside in other communities’ fm games, but it seems as though we read people differently. Or rather, different reading styles and perspectives.

i love society

1 Like

So ill drop a quickie:

Green Trees

Cape90 - Good reads, solid interactions throughout the whole day, screams townish the most. I think enough is said about Cape here.

Silviu - Good on catching Zorvo in #596, sound advice in #414, all the way this tells me at most, Silviu is a solo player. No TMI’s either.

Green Weeds

Magnus - Only slotting him here because he’s one of the top posters, and he’s actively contributing. Remains to be seen what his motive is.

Italy - After my interaction with them, they’ve brought forth and attempted an actual read on me, which is at the very least not indicative of a wolf train. I’m content with slotting them here for now.

Jarek - I think their playstyle in being bold as a dumb townie really matches mine in the beginning when I first started off FM. I’m more than certain that they are town because of this since they are actively solving, even though many of their tangents on reads could be reworked.

Switches

lol - Not much development here, mostly passively taking up space in their iso. Interestingly, they hopped on the lynch train for IDFM , which suggests they are keeping up with the day but refusing to actively engage.

Zorvo - Have not had the chance to take a read on them, but ill put em here for now

Neon - Again, claiming to be slanker miller d0 is really just either/or situation here. They could or could not be town, and so far all their reads have been conforming to the majority of other pushes, namely Italy’s IDFM train.

My scumpies

Lemon - 2 posts, both reeks of wolf. At the very least, we can assume they are a 3p by the way they choose to carry out in d0 iso.

Beancat - For now since they havent talked

Gorta - For now with no recent development

1 Like

My suggestion?

Make the low posters talk more with a sizeable train behind them.

less effective than you would expect

i will say 9/10 who dies in eod1 is a random afk so its fine

I have news for you.

I have literally never claimed.

Oh wait it was Malruna, wrong person.

1 Like

Eh id still put u in my switch section for now

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I think Marluna’s role could be real (or at least less of a stretch), but that’s because my role’s in the same category.

i think marulna is town

1 Like

I also think Marluna is Town, I just don’t think she’s acting Town, if that makes sense.