Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I would argue this one… Mine is a very scum sided role.

I’m backtracking, does that mean Marluna is unvotable? I believe this is pretty cool.

You can vote me… I just won’t die to lynch.

Don’t get me wrong, you’re definitely a prime vig shot, but I’m going to assume you’re Town mainly because there are too many other players acting suspicious until I have reason to think otherwise.

From my experience, I believe Marluna is kinda sapped of energy, from the big picture she does look authentic.

Btw.

If we don’t find a good D1 lynch candidate, I’m fine with proving my Diplomat/lynchproof ability.

Uhhhhh, I don’t know what to do. I’ll just wait on Zorvo.

1 Like

Are you sure you aren’t Jaland?

I never said you were VT I was using another game as an example. :expressionless:

Yeah I can definitely post when I’m asleep! :+1:

1 Like

I’m secretly hoping it’s Jaland.

You clearly aren’t made to be a millenial (you respect your sleep schedule)

And also only 50 posts from you? Amateur

@I_Dislike_FM
If your Jaland then.
Marluna = Cenvil
Lol = Debil

1 Like

I mean I’m still conflicted on May, I’d have to compare games.

Marluna seems to be the conscious town read however, the only reason I can see is their claim and that a wolf usually doesn’t drop in with a claim like that. (More likely to come from town)
However they also hopped onto an ongoing wagon and if I don’t like FM (Maybe Jaland) is Town, then he can definitely see Marluna being wolf opportunistically voting there.

I do think Magnus is probably Town though but maybe that’s a bias read.

1 Like

I mean there is at least 3 Group wolves I’d think or something dumb like 2 Groups of 2 or 3.

I do remember liking stuff of what I’ve seen in regards to Jarek, so I’ll have them town.

Do you think they’re acting too carelessly or too recklessly? If yes, instant town