Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

in terms of lol right now
Kind of in his town meta
I null-town them in general from what I have seen
I think I like #889/#890 for instance in regards to Italy since lol has called out Italy to calm down (though telling people to calm down is rand>w)

What if I told you a cult existed in the game? Someone can say the word “vote” followed by someone’s name to attempt an untraceable kill on that player, but the memetic ability requires multiple people working in sequence to activate it.
…I stole this joke from another site.

I’m deeply bored and none of you are picking up on any of the bait I’ve been so carefully laying down c’mon will SOMEONE notice it PLEASE I’m begging you

feel like this readslist lacks in some areas and excels in others, even regarding players who have posted a good bit.

Deal.

Marluna claimed this role first, you were caught fakeclaiming. Sorry for your rand.

Looking for an excuse to not initially appear in the thread.

Pocketing and opportunistic.

Questioning.

I can’t keep going on with this joke, I’m sorry.

1 Like

I promise to spruce it up during the coming night.

1 Like

when eliza returned to the thread, she felt underwhelming

1 Like

is that so?

anyway, I’m going to get a quick bite to eat then I’ll be here after supper

the chromebook continues to be the worst device known to man

4 Likes

Unofficial VC

I_Dislike_FM (4): Italy, Marluna, lol, ElizaThePsycho
Cape90 (2): Lemonfairy, Neon
Lemonfairy (2): I_Dislike_FM, May
ElizaThePsycho (1): Jarek
Jaiden (1): Cape90
May (1): Zorvo
Magnus (1): Jaiden
Zorvo (1): Silviu200350

Not Voting (3): Gorta, beancat, Magnus

A couple things.
I’m not currently prioritising executing a member of the Mafia on the first day; that actually tends to make the game all the more tougher to solve, because then you miss out on potential interactions.
I’m prioritising info; execute someone we can’t read today, someone with the possibility of flipping Mafia, and vote for pressure. With that said, I’m going to VOTE: Lemonfairy yet again, because I think it’s important to be flexible in your thinking and dismissing the wagon entirely because IDFM’s on it is hard ideal. I was thinking about voting Cape, using the same logic, but I’d much rather vote Lemon here.

mf is complaining about things i regularly do
weve been through this before im p sure
the whole not switching off my funnyvote onto my first remote suspicion

sorry about doing rvs tho. im playing mafia for fun you see, truly a tragedy

2 Likes

If only you had said this while I was still voting you, instead of simply not reacting until all the later.

id read more but im in agonising pain lol
ill try to skim but im using hideki kamiya rules

2 Likes

Out of natural curiosity, are you still happy with your vote on me?

fuck no that was rvs

2 Likes

weve been through this before. didnt think it needed said

1 Like

That’s what I thought, but it’s best to make sure. Since you’re effectively no-voting atm, then, how’d you feel about sharing your current thoughts on… probably someone you suspect, but it doesn’t really matter specifically whom.

L from death note (hes just like me)

3 Likes

i literally know nothing about the gamestate except jarek being a weirdo

1 Like