Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Oh, he’s definitely doing a lot of baiting, but I can’t tell how much of it is strategic and how much is trolling. I suspect it’s a superposition of both. I do a lot of the same, but I like to think I don’t troll and never will (this isn’t true).

What do the colors mean?

1 Like

I have no idea what the colors mean but they’re pretty snazzy

2 Likes

Warmer colours = better executions.
Cooler colours = worse executions.
Red / orange / gold / blue / purple.

3 Likes

I don’t think a wolf would be trolling, to be honest. And this game isn’t bastard so no jesters. I dunno what they are though.

1 Like

Would you be surprised if IDFM was a Town Jester, aka vengeful, and deluded themselves into thinking they know exactly where all the evils were?

Y’know what, I’m perfecting this heatmap. I’m never assembling a readlist again, I’m just going to make someone’s name as red as a tomato.

1 Like

No. I was avoiding saying that just in case the wolves decided to pile on the wagon and their exact plan was going

“haha gotcha wolves you’re on my wagon time to die” or something.

It’s exactly what I would do if I was vengeful, though…Just troll and get killed early so I can use my ability early.

1 Like

IDFM strikes me as the type of person who’d be trolling either way. It could be considered gamethrowing, though, so maybe that’d make even him hesitant? I’m not sure. And you’ll have to advise me on the “no jesters” front - it’s considered a very standard role in the server where I started playing… part of the reason I don’t play as much there anymore is the setups.

Apparently Jesters are bastard here but if they’re not even more of a reason not to vote IHFM lol.

TBTBW doesn’t exist. We get decent info from an IDFM flip, as well as removing a possibly troublesome player. Not to insult IDFM, of course, but you did spend a lot of time trolling and you’re not unlikely to continue doing so.

I’m only against it because it’s a town. They are chaotic and some would consider it a net positive, but I would rather not kill a town if avoidable.

You’ll be shooting into a river if you try to execute an evil D1, more often than not. The best executions are players who might be evil, but are better off being executed as either alignment. It’s also usually better for wagonomics.

That’s not to say you shouldn’t spare someone suspicious, but you would be missing out on their possible interactions that way. That’s why executing LHF D1 is a thing that happens.

yeah, welcome to FOL

The thing was I wanted to just kind of pop in and see if I could even say anything about the posts that were made after I left, no not really.

2018, forum mafia in 2020 which is a much different beast I would say but mechanical terms carry over i suppose

1 Like

You mean hinder your ability to get me ML’ed.

1 Like

If we must 1v1, I’ll make sure you go down first.

You’re right. Thanks for the correction.

Bet your still scared of that vote I made on you and held. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah May is either wolf or fucking nuts

Cause ain’t no way ima allow myself to be ML’ed, I am no LHF, I refuse.

I am not a wolf and I am not afraid to vote Eliza, I already stated my intentions that it May votes them I would but when I stated that May basically declared their tunnel on me like they have no care in regards to an Eliza wagon.