Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I like this read. It does seem like Eliza/Marluna or Eliza/May or Marluna/May

Gorta the Borta

woof woof

I’m just that likeable.

it looked shady and pocket-y

A generous interpretation for whatever Eliza was doing there, it’s like she had memory loss.

Probably the part of Eliza’s ISO I have the least trouble with. Again, a bit pockety and tunnely

IDK Eliza is using that classic “ugh let’s kill this person, otherwise it makes the thread unreadable” stuff that just gets under my skin. There is literally no other reason then she doesn’t want to put in the effort of reading I_Dislike_FM

So what changed from town!you a year ago versus now? Eliza felt pushy in an unflattering way to where it looked like just kind of this aggressive pocketing thing to see if the sus stuck around and when it didn’t, they just hopped on I_Dislike_FM for very flimsy reasons at best.

1 Like

god Cape90 you’re gonna make me morb with those towncore reads.

here’s the thing, you are super try hard on d1 and a good portion of your posts look like agenda

I took a break and came back stronger.

I also wouldn’t put it past scum to post tons of one liners all game to make themselves unreadable

im like, uh one of those players that has random moods. So sometimes i feel like trying, and then i don’t. I’m also content with this right now.

Because I wasn’t here when May/Eliza voted that guy…

Or I won’t say anyone would Opportunistic on a vote, which I considered a PL.

Yeah so if i post one liners you feel threatened that I’m wolf?

Enjoy reading

this

. (this is a period)

I smell fish on Eliza! They are quite fishy indeed. Fishy wishy.

1 Like

But May jumped on all three leading wagon so far. (eliza/zorvo/that guy)

Who is “that guy”, I have a name y’know

it’s weird to see try hards on d1, so it looks like a wolf trying to look good tbh