Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

lol? Gorta?

I believe that my interaction with that guy Zorvo clears me as actually being related with him as well as he had to guess like 10 times who I was.

If I was mafia and they were mafia, I would stay far away

I wouldn’t want to associate with such individuals

If anything, I am your town core by a large standard.

Oh yeah I might be bussing my teammate when I’m voting Eliza tho, dont forget that.

Or Lemonfairy

Or beancat who has said like nothing

Well if FM hater is a wolf, that would mean that partners in the way or the other interacted with them a certain way that might be noticeable.

FM-Italy and FM-May look pretty unaligned because of the frustrations shown.

I dont like Italy but goddamn if that guy is not masterminding right now behind our backs

I don’t think they would make it personal at any point if they’re indeed teammates.

Here is some AI things that Gorta has said. Probably AI idk

I think this sentiment is generally agreeable, when I got into the thread when IDFM had 5 votes on him. it made me really wanna analyze the slot.

Jarek read, basically says Jarek town off meta

I get the sentiment of this post, but I have seen town play this sort of antagonist, it doesn’t surprise me they have votes is what I will say, even if I don’t think they are the best vote objectively speaking.

Already accusing someone of deepwolfing is probs a decent look for Gorta tbh. I find this post odd with what IDFM post Gorta is responding to.

What does that whole other people part supposed to mean?

Makes the same read on May twice. Budding into the 3rd party convo, 3 mafia are possible with a scum siding 3p I guess.
Anyways that’s off-topic and something that’s like, who cares right now.
The read is okay I guess

I kind of like this sort of post where Gorta points out a post and asks “would w!person make this post”. I wouldn’t think the thought would just come naturally.

Response to Italy about this where Italy says they haven’t seen, I am assuming Zorvo, say something like this.

Gorta is fine as of right now but not too much more then a null read

I would. We’re not [mafia] teammates but I would

What? You don’t want to reveal that we’re teammates to everyone? Why?

I like how IDFM was all like
“huh well who are my maf partners then”
and then tries to make a point
but then just pulls up like a whole laundry list of a bunch of people
which in turn ruined the point he was going for I think

idk funny to me

1 Like

I was going for something and then just said ah fuq it let’s just name drop everyone in the lobby.

“Hey you absolute baffoon, can you not see what mafia role you have do you think you have no importance what the hell are you doing, you are so in plain sight”

I was more going along the lines of “I am a massive tryhard and love lying”, but that works as well.

1 Like

“Hey FM, you are a boofhead because I said so, now come fight me”

1 Like

Notice me senpai uwu

1 Like