Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I don’t know where the line exactly is, but last game Silviu kept trying to make broad statements about how mafia should be played, referencing the game they had just hosted, and this game, they started out with the exact same, despite having received multiple explanations on why it’s suspicious and having been nearly D1’d for it. I feel like a townie wouldn’t go straight into saying literally the same shit

okay mr tin man

May is null. That’s my read. Gonna have to except it there.

May appears towny on vibes and attitude but it’s surface level. They stay where I put them.

I haven’t been top posting in most of my games lately. Just not feeling it the last few.

NEON ANSWER MY RIDDLE

I’m convinced
VOTE: Cape90

basically my case on you (I think I started this) #1199

Magnus made a towncase earlier #1097

I rebutted this claim in #1285

Magnus hasn’t… formally responded to this

So basically that happened

You got dogpiled on

Why are you town?

beancat where is your head at?

CAPE90 ANSWER THE RIDDLE

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Cape, I think you might have to answer the riddle.

Eliza towny and getting a lot of unnecessary hate from Gorta and IHFM

1 Like

I literally hate my role and I would honestly wait a day in hopes that any abilities have been used and provide information.

But here’s my legread.

May is town by being a mad scientist “crackhead” with experimentation opposed to being sapped of energy or having some sort of fear.

Magnus is town because well, I have a feeling

Neon is town because of her memey atmosphere, if there’s futher citations needed just try to poke her for reactions because she is bad at keeping emotions inside (compliment)

Cape90 I played with them once they’re usually this archetype of where they push people around to do whatever, I really feel he could literally just go away and nobody would bat an eye. I dunno their alignment I didn’t want to read his posts because my brain told me they’re too long LOL

Lemon from volume tell, I think she needs to post more, a year ago on an osie game she’s been mafia and I thought they weren’t posting enough content, dunno if that changed.

beancat is beancat, they’re too busy with life to do much progress from what I can remember, full null.

Gorta and Eli full null, they’re wild wildcards of mystery.
Italy, never ever played with them, null.

But anyways
Zorvo needs to be more in the spotlight and watch for what BS things he’s doing. He’s usually caught by somebody saying he’s town and he just puts that person on his readlist as town with no questions asked and also because it’s like he’s being more self-aware in a way by posting less shockingly.

Jaiden is Jaiden, full wildcard of mystery like her sister :sparkles:, both be cool though.

FM Disliker is sincerely town, he’s too chaotic and unfiltered to ever be wolf, if he’s wolf then who’s his partners even?

i will forget if we dont do this right now
answer my riddle before i go out for a spin in my white mercedes benz

Votecount as of post #1675

ElizaThePsycho (4): Cape90, I_Dislike_FM, Zorvo, Gorta
Gorta (3): Neon, ElizaThePsycho, beancat
Neon (2): Jarek, lol
May (1): Marluna
I_Dislike_FM (1): Italy
Zorvo (1): Silviu200530
Lemonfairy (1): Magnus
Magnus (1): Jaiden
Silviu200530 (1): May