Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Okay madame feelings

I can’t think rn.
Has anyone read Lol’s ISO? Nobody’s calling him Town but nobody’s calling him Mafia.

You expect everybody to like improve in the way you like or what

I just say stuff like that a lot, take it or leave it

I don’t get this second one. Technically it was Town of Salem, but tbh, regrettable time.

I think you are pointing to an example of the opposite here

I made the post because 1. felt like there was a lot to go over 2. I wanted to see why they had 5 votes on them, so I took that approach with reading them.

I think Magnus said something earlier about someone having TMI on somebody and it was partway a jab at that.

Also I am embarrassed to admit I only saw the bottom 3 things in this post when I initially read it and ignored it until now for that reason. I really cannot read on FOL

please stop posting after eod, this is your final warning

2 Likes

they are all scared of my goated role

short post gottem

my activity/playstyle can fluctuate wildly from game to game
idk if it’s the playerlist, the forum, the game itself, my mood, or just if I don’t have time

but yeah, meta is not the best way to read me

1 Like

thats bc its lol
he infamously doesnt play the game d1

1 Like

Generally I try to see others as learning, growing beings who I have to keep pace with, rather than static characters with the same old wolftells every time, so yes, I expect you to react to your old game and learn from it on a base level

I think it would say the most about the cop trying to get a vehicular manslaughter charge out of a mechanical failure.

1 Like

im still here on the riddle jaiden and i probably wouldn’t know

the cop isnt in this game you hoe
try again

ITS LITERALLY JUST A QUESTION
ANSWER IT

So what if I do broad statements because I am not in the mood to literally look into a person early in the day or even at all because who reads 2000posts like a book (I mean I do that sometimes, but that sounds boring right now)

the question boils down to “if magnus dies and is scum, who does that spew and why”
there you go
i took the fun away
i hope youre happy.

I’m not going too far back, but I know that’s most certainly false.
He made this post in Flicker as Town, so I know he’s more than capable:

I stg how do you people still not understand that I’m not live posting and I won’t see things to answer them until i catch up.

Oh I might have not said it on accident

But definitely the first person I mentioned in my answer

Jarek

And him being town

If you’re softing vigilante intending to hero shot me instead of resolving Marluna, I won’t be less than a little unhappy with your decision.