Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

neon why are you so opposed to playing the game

answer this neon

Rolls dice.
What if the other five people are Eliza, Marluna, Gorta, DFM and Lemon?

(I didn’t actually randomise anything. I’m a faker.)

I am playing the game

1 Like

are you trying to weigh how important your life is to me

I’d need to see the wagon structure baby. I don’t read into interactions things are easily fakable.

what the fuck do you mean you “dont read interactions”

thATS LITERALLY THE ENTIRE GAME

1 Like

I’m trying to gauge whether you actively want me dead for some reason, when there’s a 50% chance I’m nightkilled tonight, and a 50% chance never.

wolves can just post the same words obviously
stop reading
just roll a dice and shoot

you were chosen bc youve been very loud today so i thought theyd have thoughts for you

1 Like

Aka I’d shoot the driver (of the wagon) because reading Magnus scum right now is weird and accidentally working yourself into a scum kill day 1 on someone who isn’t scummy is

And accidents don’t happen in white Mercedes Mafia.

1 Like

that’s cheating

ALSO PEOPLE CAN USE FAKERY IN WAGONS TOO
IT DOESNT JUST TELL THE TRUTH

There are other ways to read a game than to go this person said this they are clearly aligned

Ignore all the screaming neon signs pointing to their towniness

neon just puts a hand on their crystal votecount orb and the scum start showing up in her dreams

I’m nothing if not a cheater.

Caps lock is a scum trait

Pretty good at the game so I’d say whatever i do works.

I am guessing you want me to add to this Jaiden
#41 - this chain of posts over here. Jarek being confident in himself.
#74 - Where Jarek literally calls Magnus’ push on him throwing out blatantly stupid newbie statements.
#77 - If this is w/w theater, then Jarek randomly dragged someone else in here, May. Which as a sidenote, probably doesn’t make him w/w with May.
#91 - Calls Magnus townie but May wolfy for all of this.
#100 - Even more annoyance at being called out by Magnus and everyone piling on Jarek.

I hardly see wolves engage in this sort of w/w theater in early game, so it is clear to me that Jarek would be unaligned with Magnus.

I think Magnus’ arguments he provided in regards to Jarek are actually almost clearing unless this is just some convoluted powerwolfing thing where Magnus just planned all of this all along or whatever.
So I consider it a pointless exercise and you have a skill issue if you think Magnus is mafia. Good day.

i was wondering since in a surface level, Gorta has been fitting his town archetype, however idk his wolf meta at all and I ain’t fresh on Gorta meta.