Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

the HELL you’re pretty good

im actually losing my sanity

I’ve never seen Gorta woof and I’ve been very wrong on the slot before but holy hell do I hate how they joined Eliza. It

im eating dinner toodle doo

Yeah. I am.

1 Like

Dear TIs

Please investigate people who need to be investigated

Signed Silviu

1 Like

there is so much fluff in today’s post log

Wp cape90 with your block posting

(You)

(Okay fine, me too)

Also I want to make sure we’re in the same page here, town nulls should be investigated.

But please don’t investigate the serious Miller claim…

1 Like

VOTE: Lol because I like the funny ‘L’ vote.
Lol’s outstanding contributions to the game have included:

Self-preservation, albeit in a joking fashion.

Misconstruing the meaning of Eliza’s words, this could be analysed later if Lol flips wolf.

A slow response to May’s time-sensitive question, dragging it out over multiple posts and ultimately dismissing his own read like he’s being careful of what he says.

Provides no reasoning for this vote; he passes it off like he didn’t notice the wagon, but this looks suspiciously close to sheeping.

Could also analyse this if Lol flips Mafia at any point. Probably at least one low-posting Mafia (that sucks).

Inclined to agree, but Lol never explains this.

This is an obvious joke, given how Lol never pushes this narrative, so it’s NAI.

Defence of IDFM, someone who seemed likely to stay under the microscope at this point in time.

Signs of a thought process we aren’t seeing unfold, could retroactively explain any “unexplained” reads, but I’m not correcting myself. I’m advocating for a Lol exe here.

This could be a defence of Lemon, although I really think it’s just commentary.

More defence of IDFM.

Is this a serious vote? Lol is still voting Neon, so if so he clearly isn’t invested in these wagons.

A lot of players are going “bad” for no reason, and I’m not exactly sure why.
In this specific scenario, Silviu’s probably correct to challenge Lemon’s townreads of Lol and Gorta (fmpov), because neither of them have really proven their innocence?

And then shading Neon retroactively. A vibe check relating to postcount.

Also refused to answer this question about connections, because he could be Mafia and doesn’t want to analyse said connections because he knows they don’t exist and would be making stuff up.

Given how we’re all losing our minds about these wagons, and everyone seems to think everyone else is Town or whatever, and Lol’s a decent info flip with the possibility of being Mafia, without wasting the day if he’s Town (as would happen if Gorta flipped Town), I think most townies should be happy with this idea.

So like are you commenting on this so you can have stable ground on what has transpired or what

Just saw this, alright.

1 Like

it’s extremely bad if i die because my role is cracked and insane

Okay.
@Magnus
I am lost somewhere.

What’s the difference of Town!Gorta and a Town!lol D1 execution?

As much as I want to vote for lol, I do think that he is either a 3p sheeping town or some type of high profile role.

let’s say i would actually play the game properly if i didn’t have a reason not to

I commentate for the sake of assisting realtimers.
Wolves commentate so they can avoid saying anything AI whilst appearing helpful.
We are not the same.

1 Like

I would like to push for an execution tmrw or something