Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Your crazy Blue

Yup kinda annoying

@Zugzwang did you and cape vote out ash?

yeah

@BradLand sorry if i missed it, but i didnt see ur answer to why not let ash die to the cape zug chancellor thingy. he was guaranteed to die. why shoot there?

1 Like

@TheBlueElixir
Like why TF do I say all this shit if I know he’s going to flip wolf?

I’m also the reason Baker was pushed off in the first place!

I am not no (though I did mean to move you up a rank) and I would appreciate it if you did not insult me as this is just some game

2 Likes

I never knew it was happening.

I’m barely reading the game. I check pings and at night I quick skim at night for my shot.

If I’m not pinged about it I don’t know about it.

1 Like

@Zugzwang did you ping brad?

idt so
:(

1 Like

As I said.

I already said this yesterday that both Ash and Brad can be town but one has unlimited shots and the other has one.

@BradLand

i see you being pinged by zug here about the chancellor thingy

going to mark this and read it over later today

1 Like

do we know when ita sessions are btw

Treasure town, Tutuu town, TBE town.
Might not be the most exciting that I’m only naming 3 people in this post but idc all we need is to try and find a few townies and I think we win.

As then there’s only 8 people to look in between fmpov atm

1 Like

I don’t see him I see Blue, I see Treasure, I see Baker, and someone else the pings for this day phase took over.

1 Like

Sorry I am just irritated on how obvious I am making myself town here that your just not even caring.

Gets frustrating you know.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s about the vote, I don’t see “Were killing Ash.”

1 Like

on one hand im suspicious of the fact that brad shot the person we agreed should die, and is claiming the same role name as him

on the other this might be quite wild to fake claim as mafia. might be other more sensible fake claims

i dunno :person_shrugging:

this was about voting cape in
not about who we’re voting out
tbh it just didn’t occur to me that I should ping

1 Like