Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

@Zugzwang did you ping brad?

idt so
:(

1 Like

As I said.

I already said this yesterday that both Ash and Brad can be town but one has unlimited shots and the other has one.

@BradLand

i see you being pinged by zug here about the chancellor thingy

going to mark this and read it over later today

1 Like

do we know when ita sessions are btw

Treasure town, Tutuu town, TBE town.
Might not be the most exciting that I’m only naming 3 people in this post but idc all we need is to try and find a few townies and I think we win.

As then there’s only 8 people to look in between fmpov atm

1 Like

I don’t see him I see Blue, I see Treasure, I see Baker, and someone else the pings for this day phase took over.

1 Like

Sorry I am just irritated on how obvious I am making myself town here that your just not even caring.

Gets frustrating you know.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s about the vote, I don’t see “Were killing Ash.”

1 Like

on one hand im suspicious of the fact that brad shot the person we agreed should die, and is claiming the same role name as him

on the other this might be quite wild to fake claim as mafia. might be other more sensible fake claims

i dunno :person_shrugging:

this was about voting cape in
not about who we’re voting out
tbh it just didn’t occur to me that I should ping

1 Like

Y’all can kill me I’m not into this game and I got Christmas stuff so.

2 Likes

Put Someone in there too.

Just from the way they went about ITA 2 yesterday and Baker’s push on them.

Another thing that’s fucked is Baker was just being a poor PeaHead when he said Someone was “sus for not waiting till ITA3 and wanting to also do ITA1” PLUS I TOLD baker to read the ITA2 window hour as it explains everything that someone doesn’t have the time he will be asleep during ITA3, he warned about the negative and everything but baker didn’t give a shit to read it because he was a wolf.

You were there with me and someone, you seen how townie someone was, look how Baker treated someone, his motivation there was to push on poor villager someone.

2 Likes

I don’t plan to go you today.
But I can tell you who to shoot or give you 2 names to choose from.

i thought brad might be 2-shot anti claim killer but gummybear never claimed her role and it was a pro-town shot imo. certainly more pro-wolf shots to make than her. i dunno

Brad’s kills make sense for a Town!Brad

Yeah Someone felt really towny.
So I joined the shot to reduce the chance Someone would die

1 Like

inb4 gigachad someone comes in and claims he stopped the mafia nk with the event reward

2 Likes

i dont see a world where may is town and there are 3-4 other living wolves. like what the fuck