Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

may is probaby a wolf but no this is normal

1 Like

im expecting to be wrong no matter what i choose here though because aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I struggle in bigger or higher-posting games because I work off of associative reads and gamestate shit. This is slowly narrowing down into something I’m more comfortable with but I am tired as Fuck right now and so I have not done work. That is that

I’m a normalboy!

1 Like

may what was your plan to deal with your role d1

I am perfectly capable of and in fact more comfortable with faking analysis & solving. I close my brain and type words and they appear on the screen. Being casual and relaxed is what’s hard for me. And also doing actual solving because as opposed to fake solving that requires Thinking, which I am in no state to engage in at momen t

(or more generally earlier in the game)

Wait until there was an outed wolf we didn’t vote out by EoD & just hit them

1 Like

This unfortunately never came.

did you soft your role anywhere nya

No I didn’t. I think I called it Extremely Joycat before claiming but that’s it

Didn’t want to imply it cause a blank slate implies a valuable role. I’d rather wolves stab me over someone who is not. Extremely joycat

i think sabi is also a wolf. they were paying enough attention to see me claiming i got vannilized, but didnt comment on anything else about the game. no reads no nothing.

if you’re a town with a lack of motivation / time, i still think that being interested in the bigger picture is a more common behavior than posting about a small detail

they have tried discrediting me yesterday (tutuu is the deep wolf) and are arguably doing it again today

insom doesnt have to be mafia if sabi is mafia. he could just be a pocketed. his simphood knows no bounds

Was one of my options but I decided May was a better shot.

1 Like

Like I can’t really think of other reasons beyond that tbh.

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
this is like saying “i scumread them because they were wolfy”

in my eyes may, sabi and cape are the least towny socially

i dont know if this team makes sense though. why would cape clear insomnia

Brad claiming the exact role name Galactic Community Vigilante is. I cannot decide how I feel about it

I can’t decide anything. It’s 6PM and I’m not out of bed. I need to not be playing mafia

socially i’d say rose has also not been towny
idk about sabi

1 Like