Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Didn’t want to imply it cause a blank slate implies a valuable role. I’d rather wolves stab me over someone who is not. Extremely joycat

i think sabi is also a wolf. they were paying enough attention to see me claiming i got vannilized, but didnt comment on anything else about the game. no reads no nothing.

if you’re a town with a lack of motivation / time, i still think that being interested in the bigger picture is a more common behavior than posting about a small detail

they have tried discrediting me yesterday (tutuu is the deep wolf) and are arguably doing it again today

insom doesnt have to be mafia if sabi is mafia. he could just be a pocketed. his simphood knows no bounds

Was one of my options but I decided May was a better shot.

1 Like

Like I can’t really think of other reasons beyond that tbh.

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
this is like saying “i scumread them because they were wolfy”

in my eyes may, sabi and cape are the least towny socially

i dont know if this team makes sense though. why would cape clear insomnia

Brad claiming the exact role name Galactic Community Vigilante is. I cannot decide how I feel about it

I can’t decide anything. It’s 6PM and I’m not out of bed. I need to not be playing mafia

socially i’d say rose has also not been towny
idk about sabi

1 Like

anyway
i will eat dinner now nya
quickhammer and post joycat

2 Likes

I don’t think I believe that the factional kill was on Insomnia

1 Like

please explain to the class why sabi would ever neighborize myself and stick on d2 and how that helps wolves or clears them

1 Like

why not, you submitted it on somebody else?

you keep making these statements as if they’re facts when you have 0 ground for saying them. what’s your take on what happened last night then?

we know ash died to cape’s thing and that wolves have an unassigned factional kill

so are you saying you think cape and i are wolves, or what?

it doesnt do anything. you and stick can already communicate itt. its a reasonable wolf ability, it leaves a footprint. but its just decoration

gorta do you have examples of w!you in mashes (yeah im tinfoiling forever but i do still tr you rn)

wdym it doesn’t do anything

putting us in a hood where we can work together is against wolf wincon hard

what stops you from working together by making posts itt and pinging each other

If I were a wolf I would not have factional killed you I don’t understand why they would do that and therefore I don’t think Cape stopped the kill. I don’t understand what you want from me

yes, in all of my mashes i’ve powerwolfed, even openwolfed. i have not shot or voted a single wolf, unless it was at late game and the game was a matter of mech priority, so like we were literally forced to bus the weaker roles

if you really care that much, you can search for insomnia on mu and find my mashes

1 Like