Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Yea this is Seth lol

1 Like

How does that equate to me making a read on sabi for ? Having a mental beak down? What??

Reminds me of why I don’t play on fol as much anymore

I liked Stick but then when I see them drop their TR on me out of nowhere and then called out Benguin but didn’t push them it’s like.

Pings.

i mean i dont think ive been focusing on u u just keep popping in and i dont like it. ive made other reads and such places but im not exactly trying to be a power player when i signed up to slank (ive met my 15 post quota) and futz around. for what its worth i have been intentionally focusing more on the players i know more rather than not bc ~meta and familiarity but like. youre not my worldview. you do not take over my entire mind.

Nothing wrong with me

1 Like

i cannot read for shit on this cursed website.

Stick how much do you pay in rent in neils mind

1 Like

@Ash read my post again and clarify what you are saying

1 Like

not enough, clearly

1 Like

Rent free baby

2 Likes

i havent read other posts but from these posts only what ash is saying makes no sense

This is how I feeeeel

1 Like

I already had my mafia mental break down a month ago. Keep up

I might have misunderstood the situation, but Sadbi was clearly upset, and I really don’t like how you were trying to parse someone clearly venting about feeling frustrated as a potential avenue for “are they town/mafia”.
Don’t really know if that’s necessarily a wolfy thing, but it kinda doesn’t sit right with me.

1 Like

My sus pool is Benguin and Sadbi

With possibly Stick and Arctic joining depending on their future actions.

I agree. It’s like they saw the thread sussing me and decided to swoop in and add fuel to the fire for ?? reasons. Mostly I’m interested in what they’re trying to say about my sabi read. It looks like they’re trying to discredit both myself and sabi with that take

1 Like

What did I do? :sob:

1 Like

I wasn’t upset???

1 Like

Were you not?
My mistake, then. Sorry about that.

1 Like