Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Simply don’t read stick. They will self resolve by n3

only took 150 posts for neil to have 1 villagery post. ratio

1 Like

Neil be honest is the ‘unexplainably wolfy’ stuff just my vote on you or what

Either poisoned or killed

1 Like

TRUE.

no but i do think that t!stick would have found me by now but i also know thats not a good basis for a read. ive been skeeved since the beginning x3

readying my poison on stick amen

I didn’t ask to be outed like that Arctic. :cry:

1 Like

like when you tried to throw shade on me for not answering ur question quick enough or something ?? and i was just like stick ahwat r u doin???

I mean, trying to make a read on Sadbi based on their mental breakdown was kinda cringe.

I’m playing as my Treasure Character.
The cool girl who hopped onto a murder mystery site and was able to always get the top player Maple Leafs alignment right after watching the last game Maple Leaf had before Treasure started playing a murder mystery.

1 Like

i think the icet wagon is the most dubious of current wagons and should probably not exist

frost voted him because “wolves claim to be town”
neil voted him because kiiruma claimed he was w/w with icet and wanted to disprove that? idk
sneaky is voting him for pressure

the only real reason was given by kiiruma and it was for the luka push but even that seems kinda outdated at this point given icet returned earlier and was willing to give luka the benefit of the doubt

Then I became super easy to find as killer because people knew how I cleared others and who I treated as partners

Yea I think so as well ftr, I found you quite easily in the anon mash even as a sub and I found you in the reunion game quite early (then backtracked on it for a bit. But.). So I’m a little concerned about your entire worldview this game being limited to…just me, it seems? Your focus doesn’t seem wide enough and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt early on because I know you’ve got quite a bit on your table currently but like idk? You aren’t being as solvy as usual

meh my vote was technically a return vote for me

I did not immediately claim Blue Dragon as Blue Dragon in BotF for this slander.

What?¿

I think if Stick starts townreading Benguin within the next day phase, they are a wolf.

1 Like

Don’t like this at all.

Or at the very least defends them or says we shouldn’t vote them.