Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

VOTE: tutuu

Could you exemplify some of this?

Which posts IYO have you made here that w!you wouldn’t make? Just one or two examples will suffice

I remember you having a dif one tbh

its a mash its d1 why not get silly with it. and artic/sabi/stick all like. know me ig. like what wolf agenda am i fufilling by vanitying here? im gonna get poor town zug sent over d1 with 2 votes? why not fuck around for science?

Neil’s interactions with Icet seem incredibly paired.
So that in combination with the vanity wagons is what makes it worse.

Neil has twice voted on Icet for flimsy reasons, then backed off it for even flimsier ones.
Icet voted on Neil kinda from nowhere, didn’t say much on it, then backed off it.

Those 2 scream wolf pair to me.

I also worry that if Luka dies that the executioner won’t be town tbh

this sequence (the first two are different)

this

these

ok I haven’t read any of their posts lmao

Town

Arctic
Haze
BradLand
baker
Treasure
tutuu
guavaguatemala
Ash?

Scum

Frostwolf103
Sneakyphoenix
benguinedparbecue
Someone
an_gorta_slanktai?

From the top of my head these are my strongest reads

Also slightly concerned about the disappearance of the whole Bionic fiasco

the tl;dr is that she’s more agenda’d as mafia imo - i feel like here she’s been willing to explore more options than necessary and been willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people (see: neil)

it seems to me you are biased because she is scumreading you, do you have another reason to suspect her? because i feel like she’s been handling stuff in good faith for the most part

im not confident on this but i genuinely do think she just gets nightkilled as town here anyway

crying about not being townread by everyone pretty much

2 Likes

i voted icet bc i thiought they were scummy its that simple. artic has a reasoning i now agree with its that simple. i dont even know what interaction youre talking about. why am i not paired with rose? ive voted and unvoted her twice now too. are we wold partenrs?

So you’re town coring Neil for AtE? Gotcha.
Notes to disregard that read when it comes to wild westin’

Meow meow meow meow meow I don’t feel like playingn game but I Did successfully rememver it’s almost EoD

:3

I at one point said Luka’s play in botc showed they can power wolf and was using that logic for bionic so what if Luka or bionic is a puppet or something in this game?

Hi

I summoned you apparently

I got prize

tch. only the people that matter

Do you have answers?

Luka is set to be lynched currently and i don’t feel like causing a ruckus while we have the votes