Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

i am definitely biased but yeah there are other reasons that i’ll go get now

I do not know what to do with it

can I convince anyone to cfd otter

Is a puppet possible in this game? Cause if so I think Luka or bionic is one

Okay thanks I’ll follow up with you on this tomorrow lol just wanted to see if you could dredge something up quickly

I don’t know The answer to the question

I also don’t know the answer

I hoped you could tell me ngl

why r u being so cryptic

Anticlaim

Puppet master is a character that happens in mash games sometimes.
Where a player will get control of a bot account, probably for something like wars (Which start tomorrow)

Luka and Bionic are both normal players.

Haze and I got matching event prizes

Why do you need to know

1 Like

i’d be lying if i tried to say this read was anything other than “they are playing the same town game they always do” which i cede is a dangerous read to make not having seen her scumgame, but i trust baker or whoever it was somewhere saying that tutuu’s scumgame does have differences and they are not scumreading her in this game so it’s good enough for me

separately i agree with stick that their thought about treasure’s identity being revealed in wolf chat was super pure, and the way they’ve used metaphors to explain several reads is very much a thing villagers do

If Luka flips town, punt beguined asap probably

I’ll consolidate onto Luka in a minute

So my logic is falling apart. I prob shouldn’t tunnel one for the other then tbh

ah i see

@Arctic

I would like a read on otter before you get shot tonight if you have time. Their iso pretty small

It’s EoD it’s a mash wagons are competing I can consolidate. For once VOTE: Luka

yippee