Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

The one time I get to an event it gets canned

I have bad history with that gif and discourse tbh. My hosted mafia game fails with that

I just feel like they are a lot

Stick had a significant amount of townreads, and not too many scumreads, so it doesn’t really make sense for her to think everyone’s super scummy
If Stick is indeed a wolf I’d say the people she’s pushing are probably mostly/all town because this thought makes sense from a wolf going “yeah I can push so many townies this is great, everyone is so scummy”

Though, I’m confident you’re town, and I tend to have inaccurate scumreads, so if you want, I’ll follow Stick on itas tomorrow if you get NKed

Also, on that note, so I can have something to sheep take into account - if you preflip me town, what changes in your reads if anything

What does that mean?

Yeah but like luka seems town for eventing atm

@Haze_with_a_Z why u think im mafia?

tbh i dont have anything associative wrt you so nothing rlly. hm

Luka (10): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi, benguinedparbecue, May, Stick
IcetFeelsPain (6): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Sneakyphoenix, Luka, Clara, otterpopd
neil_the_eel (4): BradLand, an_gorta_slanktai, RoseRedWitch, guavagudetama
benguinedparbecue (3): Ash, Treasure, Cape90
Ash (1): baker
otterpopd (1): Apprentice
Zugzwang (1): neil_the_eel
tutuu (1): Haze_with_a_Z

Not Voting (3): Leafia, Someone, iamagummybear

I have a head Ache

2 Likes

Luka (10): IcetFeelsPain, Zugzwang, Jarek, Bionic, Arctic, tutuu, Sadbi, benguinedparbecue, May, Stick

You people are currently voting a claimed cop, what do you have to say about that

Ok, so from what I understand, Luka is a night cop that only works from N2 on?

1 Like

I’m rarely confident on a read, but i am confident im right on this one

why did you only claim now when you’ve been the top wagon the entire day

4 Likes

I only have one thing to say regarding cops

because im a powerful role and the setup migth have anti claim and im not an idiot

Cause I think you are shutting down power wolfing spec cause you are power wolfing and then you are with bionic hence you defending them and then are playing events to seem more towny

1 Like

that was directed to arctic tbh

xD

i think luka’s claim is probably fake but it’s optimal to let it resolve probably