Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

also the push on me was and is still dogshit
all it is is “luka doesnt try when town!!!” which is really just so fucking stupid I dont want to deal with it

im roleplaying as him

Lol

nuh uh!

I mean I don’t believe the claim lol but they’re dead either way.

I could do beguined

I don’t think They are cop but also don’t think They are maf

whos power wolfing spec?

also i played in only one event. well apart from that first one but that was for everyone

whats the case there?

You’ve ignored my reasoning once again, i said you are acting wierd and unusual

Wha

1 Like

yes im ignoring your reasoning you say this every single game with me in it
you literally never call me town I dont know why I should bother with this

That’s a big reason.
I dislike the voting.
I felt like Neil’s posts have been… quite underwhelming and non-committal.

Like Neil feels incredibly frozen and I do dislike the AtE, I think that instead of it being a frustrated towny who wants to be read as good it instead feels more like a wolf who doesn’t want to have to defend themselves.

Oh I thought you did both of the events I did.

And when I was thinking ppl were power wolfing you seemed to be the one shutting that speculation down and defending the ppl I thought were power wolfing

1 Like

:skull:

I’m tired amd my head hurts and Luka’s claim is fake as fuck can we just kill

1 Like

Their only scumreads are omgusing their voters + Luka AFAIR and I went through their ISO from another game that arctic linked and I found their thoughts more well-substantiated there. I dunno lemme see who else we can wagon here

1. dont use they/them for me. 2 noncommital is my middle name BAY BEE 3 im not frozen and even if i was thats NAI for me 4 meow

ok I bury otter in lightning fast go

this is hella forced. this is thought that scum thinks town have. not thought that town actually have

this is a bad take but idk if that actually makes it wolfy

also they popped back in right at event

I’m not actually that confident in this read lmao but you should sheep it anyway

i dont recall shutting down speculation. im just posting my reads thats all mate

i do think bionic is town :person_shrugging:

i was meant to brb 4 hours ago, but i ended up falling asleep. however, im here and can read most of the game and also interact. how much time til EoD?

2 Likes