Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Wait, I thought you die if you shoot at the end of that ITA phase.

What do you mean again

yeah but u wrong + im obv villa + lolwillage + ratio + i wanted to be friends + this is fucking annoying + HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING MASHED BEFORE???

inb4 stick never dies

2 Likes

Sounds like a skill issue.

I always wish to improve myself.

Fascinating.
You went from being sure I was town to the opposite pretty quickly lol.
I’m still just saying what I’ve thought is best for town.

1 Like

yea i die at the end of the specific ita window if i shoot (i.e. almost immediately by processing time) and if i holster then i die at the end of the day, like a poison

Who would you have chosen?
What’s wrong with choosing TuTuu?

like sincerely the point of all the fucking ita shot coordination is so that we do NOT HAVE bullshit hero shots like this. and if you are village, you’re contributing to a failed play and this lack of coordination is what gets villagers ROLLED in mashes.

??? when did this happen didnt you want to shoot before

This is Town.

mmmmmmmmmm
according to the raw text page it was made 47 seconds after kii’s last post
kinda doubt it would be faked with that little time

but i’ve also seen mafia be clueless about mech, like, really badly (way worse than this)
i’d say it’s >rand town but barely

is it just me side-eying how treasure came out swinging against organizing wars around a few targets we know we want dead instead of blind fire and justifying afterwards? and then a war breaks out against neil not long after

like. am i insane for thinking this is a wolf trying to cause chaos.

also this feels kind of TMI even without the leaps in logic

1 Like

Hey let’s be honest, I have nothing against being friends with you.
Mafia is a game in which we make reads, we can be wrong, sure and I very much could be here.

I don’t mean to hurt your feelings and make you upset, so you think I’d not want to be friends or something.
I’m doing what I think is best for my alignment which is killing someone I thought isn’t part of my alignment.

And yes, I’ve played several mashes.

If I had the event prize like this, I would have used like someone who suspects me.

sneaky town

Honestly I didn’t see that when I warred Neil lol

Niels also answered the question for me by the way

What stops Apprentice from being Town Poisoner?

thanks but thats not helping the fact that this is literally a doomed game if people like otter/rose/kiiruma are villagers and keep pulling this

1 Like