Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

did someone say sneakyphoenix = frostburnphoenix?

(raw text page here btw: https://www.fortressoflies.com/raw/6749/?page=39)

(and the derp i’m thinking about is my last town game where BOTH mafia straight up missed a PR claim and proceeded to kill the VT who fakeclaimed PR :joy_cat:)

yeah probably

What are you talking about

Still salvageable.

its not you

i am talking about a player named frostburnphoenix

maybe.

I’m town but you can think what you want though.

That’s why I’m hoping Leafia flips wolf.

Should make me more obvious town

DM LEAFIA NEVER CLAIMS THEIR ROLE OUT OF GATE AS WOLF

Although it doesn’t hold for long because bussing is a thing but don’t worry I have another idea to where I can use Mech to be even more obvious town

I always am happy to improve myself.
The one thing I won’t do though is apologise for doing what I think is +ev for my alignment.

If I as town, read someone as not town, then it is in my best interest to eliminate that slot.
That is the case with my read on Neil. I think its slot is just wolfy and quite likely paired with Icet.
On top of this we have evidence from Frost that suggests that Ice very easily could have been the killer last night, which ties into my read of Ice/Neil W/W

apprentice townread me and said anybody who’d shoot me is an outed wolf and also im pretty sure the poison action (im calling it poison but it’s probably not actually called poison) was sent right before ITAs began, just as i was talking about checking otter/kiiruma. so this wasnt a night action, but a day action because it wouldve been announced at sod if it were a night action

2 Likes

there are already so many ice themed names in this game i dont need to keep track of another ice name AND another phoenix

2 Likes

then why not wait and see. what icet. flips. before you hound for me? like. please think about things

Ah ok

im so done with this game

@otterpopd youre gonna die in 10 minutes, gif reads

KILLIZA IS NOW ON VAPORWARE

I would’ve waited until shot phase 2/3 but the shot on you is happening now and if I don’t do anything then it’s risking Rose more than necessary when so far this is the world I’d lean.

I even stated that I was going to wait, multiple times.