Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Either town or janitored.

1 Like

if you saw nothing from crisis, why open up saying one of those is arctic’s attacker???

@Frostwolf103

they are able to die

how tf do i multiquote on this site

1 Like

you just quote again if this is what you’re talking about

1 Like

Quote under a quote.
Each quote ends in something like “[\quote]”, so your next quote has to be under that.

1 Like

reading the OP, i don’t think immunity extends to other wars that happen if you win one of the wars- it’s just “the defender died, so no attackers die this war”
unless you’re talking about something else sjdfdl

1 Like

Arctic did die and saying there is no crisis involved, then what would have happened?

1 Like

or you just also select their quote if you meant this

yeah talking about something else. just some mech that i know

@frostwolf103 can you please explain how you came to the conclusion that mafia didnt target arctic? or rather, how you came to the conclusion that the 4 players you listed are not mafia but rather 3p or village?

copy that o7

1 Like

idk how the war thing works, i think i remember something that it was similar to itas

VOTE: Bionic another of my big reads. I doubt anyone will vote Neil for now- so I’m stuck here on this vote.

3p or villa kills him, but you opened up the day saying a mafia killed him, and after that you are saying a crisis hasn’t happened on arctic (meaning wolves didn’t visit him)

what am i getting incorrectly?

is bionic clear? they seemed weird

if so, only thing I can say is you would be killing town, so go ahead if you want

oh shit of course i get scooped

I mean, I want to kill Bionic.

specifically the post where they say they’ll vote lukas for the funsies or whatever - it’s an easy way to tag on to a wagon if evil i think? im not too familiar with how people play on here tho

1 Like