Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Town.

i might wanna revisit bionic but the amount of people willing to vouch for them even when theyve posted so little is making me think theyre prob threadspewed town

mafia vs town. i don’t know what you guys call the evil people here

are there people vouching for bionic??

1 Like

I’ve heard it called scum vs. village occasionally.

can we debunk wtf happened with frost’s result?

if he’s legit, then wolves have a strongman factional???

either that, or zwang is the strongman?

they’re generally interchangable, the in-flavor names this round are galactic community and crisis

1 Like

what is frost’s result?

yikes

1 Like

To answer your question, I am aware that there is no mention of crisis factional attack on my result

luka, arctic, kiiruma, and apprentice (2 of these are flipped town, 1 is unflipped but dead and 1 is alive)

Four people visited Arctic last night, and Arctic died.
benguined was the empowerer.
Icet did…something, I forgot.
Kiiruma claims to bodyguard people.
Zugzwang has yet to claim.

Given this, how did Arctic die?

Ok, that’s fine. but usually, a tracker result wont specify whether the names are from members of the mafia or not. my question is, whyd you assume none of these 4 names were mafia?

i wonder if there’s any chance for a coroner type role here but we’ll see

i thought you were pushing out the gate that a wolf had to have killed him, but you did say attacker

that’s what i wasn’t getting. still, how tf is he dead? if wolves can put a 1x strongman on a factional, meaning nobody carries it, then holy shit, i have no words

either that or leafia / zwang have a wolf and are lying

how soon after did frostwolf post this result? also how the hell did almost everyone who visit arctic die except zugzwang? doesn’t this indicate something?

if frost is legit then leafia/zwang should be outed to each other? i think?

it’s a role thing. zug haze insom me cannot die to wars today

oh lol

yo wattup

gimme a second to catchup and then I’ll game