Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

alright who we poppin

ok guys so here is the structure of power going forward:

i (tutuu) am the big boss. at the top

the one answering directly to me is bionic. he is my right hand. he takes care of everything, and whenever things go south, he should be relied to to clean up our mess.

we then have our three generals - may, brad and treasure. all of you are assigned to your own cohorts, under your respective general’s command

naturally, each of my three generals has a special ability

May has the ability called: “Calm Mind”. May is known for her tremendous ability to remain calm under pressure. Just like a droplet of water in a serene lake - ocean; breeze; calm. Serenity

Brad has the ability: “Drunken Kung Fu Style”. While sober, Brad’s fighting abilities aren’t the greatest. But whenever he gets drunk, his body gains the ability to strike fast as a Mantis, lunge fast as a Tiger, block staunchly like a Tortoise. He becomes one with Nature

Treasure has the ability: “Trick and Logic”. You can never be too calm around Treasure, because you don’t know what he’s planning. She always has a trick up her sleeve. One minute you think you’re winning against her in a battle of wits. The next - you find yourself dead. She stacked the deck from the start. Do not let yourself get complacent

The following people are assigned to May’s Cohort, and are under her direct command:
gummybear
leafia
haze
guava
zugzawang

The following people are assigned to Bradland’s Cohort, and are under his direct command:
someone
sneakyphoenix
neil
insomnia
cape

The following people are assigned to Treasure’s Cohort, and are under herdirect command:
roseredwitch
baker
kiiruma
frostwolf
ash

if you have any questions, concerns, objections, please direct them to Bionic

3 Likes

what is happening? :3

1 Like

I’m sooo calm

1 Like

gut says otter was a wolf over rose but I’m also like. Insane in circles wrt rose/kiiruma/etc

2 Likes

And bored. Yeah I think this game is just uninteresting for a bit while we resolve the mech thunderdomes

1 Like

what

1 Like

oh right @Someone were you able to use your event prize btw? Also @Stick if you’d wanna lmk b4 u go as well tbh.

They’re banning me from the voice chat because I said the sentence ‘things have to be good to be praised’

I’m being serious lol I have no idea what this is

I want a space ship pew pew

also I get to shooty mcbang someone still :slight_smile:

I should probably be aggressor since it helps % wise

hi! im back around, and after reading zugz’s claim and considering leafia’s d1 i think i have a clear picture again

-frostwolf is mafia watcher. explains the 3 for 3 visit claims, and if another mafia member visited to strongarm and/or they sent the unassigned kill on him, he can cover them while still providing half of the truth to gain trust

-there’s also a chance mafia saw leafia’s role hinting, gambled on them being a protective role, and roleblocked them instead of strongarming the kill. still puts frostwolf on the chopping block for the unassigned kill

-dead and cleaned apprentice screams mafia kill role + janitor (unless there’s something with stumps and cleaning themselves first death. ive been going off context clues for acronyms but i straight up do not know what stump means or does or is :heart:)

bodyguard is a pretty convenient role to claim to justify being at a dead person’s house, but like. frostwolf claimed no one who visited was maf, so he’s either still lying if leafia is maf, or arctic was poisoned d1

2 Likes

Wha how does he know this

went into an iso- he mentioned it three times that i could find. but this is also making me realize he couldve just. claimed that one of those three were the killer and mafia did visit arctic. so hm.

stump = treestump = you can talk, but can’t vote or like. have much effect on the game mech-wise
seems itas are an exception here tho

a significant section of the thread is insane
i do not know which
ooooooor maybe i’m the only one who interpreted it as I did, and then I thought other people agreed with me for ???

but anyway
i read frost’s claim as “the factional kill would show up as ‘crisis’ visiting, and I didn’t see ‘crisis’ visit, so mafia didn’t factional arctic”
idk if frost has clarified
it took me like 3 reads to reach this understanding though so it’s possible i’m just :joy_cat: rn

1 Like

it’s implied by “i should have died”

when whoever said yeah i should have definitely died so mafia must have strongmanned

wait frostwolf claimed no one who visited was maf?

i was thinking it’s also possible someone else on the mafia team is the real watcher lol
and just told frost the info