Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Kiiruma also said this which everyone seemed to ignore

yeah, that’s why I said I didn’t have much hope, you’d be surprised at how many mafia I have seen be helpful when they are about to be outed anyways. But yeah I do have doubt there and he’s very likely just town here unfortunately.

I have been sort of townreading baker, I thought baker has been pretty helpful while they have been here so idk about that, but… sure on the others

1 Like

i played one game, in which i got voted out d1

Kinda hard to read into Kiiruma constantly scumreading Neil day 1 and pairing it with Icet, esp when they were pushing neil more then Icet, when Icet was technically the easier push

Day 1 Kiiruma really isn’t giving me a lasting impression.

As said previously Kii’s claim looks similar to Icet’s claim to me, which does leave me suspicious on that front.

This response to Treasure kinda pings me. It’s like Kiiruma is talking like they are not a part of town, which would make them evil obviously, LOL.

Okay seriously is Kiiruma town??? I almost get 3p vibes when kiiruma says “…for my alignment:sob:. I am bad at making reads like that though.

Yeah I get the feeling that Kiiruma is scum here, was kinda thinking like maybe benign 3p until like

here which makes me think “nope” to that idea.

kinda pinged by this pop in from bionic

I have a tinfoil though on bionic being town

gth who do you think should go on itas later?

Leafia
Kiiruma
RoseRedWitch
Frostwolf103
mayyyyybe iamagummybear?

wanna look back on Someone/Clara/baker (bc of what tutuu said)

maybe just 1 of Kiiruma/RoseRed because of the war on you (neil), cuz the mercenary enclave if unclaimed is sus to me

clara apparently claimed self resolving according to baker

could be a meme idk

clara force subbed out sabi xD. then killed the subbed in bot. also i kiiinda don’t think that leafia/FW is w/w? i think it’s probably one or the other but not both

Oh I see

Why do you not think they are w/w?

No, you are twisting my words here, I said either Icet, Zugzwang or Leafia have killed Arctic and not to mention I didn’t receive The Crisis as visitor which means the attack done on Arctic is not factional

Someone asking who they should shoot in the war 2 thing and then just deciding to shoot a low poster is… Interesting to me

Weird and bad ability but okay

If I was wolf, I would left out Leafia.

Or anyone else in that matter

I think this is kinda lacking TMI

Could see Someone flip either way though. But they seem to have a stream of consciousness play style which I do associate with town. So there is that

I have ita shot

Why do you think this :wowee:

not my full ability