Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

and thats out of context

I liked this from Baker

Though rest of reads felt kinda meh to me on baker’s end. Kinda weird with the defense on Leafia

My bad I’m on mobile and I only hit that reply button on mobile and don’t quote because I’m lazy

1 Like

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]^^ to what frost said yea- i think a mafia frost would remove leafia from the names there most likely. but wifom or whatever. ig there’s also a chance for ninja too but weh. at the very least it’s probs …fine to not wanna ita claimed protective? UNVOTE idk there’s probs better shots and this can self resolve. especially given zug didn’t claim protective on artic either? which is really- actually that’s kind of a weird one @Zugzwang if you aren’t protective then what do you make of @Frostwolf103

also cape maybe a lookover uhhhh the guywith a q in his name. the one ppl were saying was pacifist or smth? as welll be good?[/FONT]

oh penis and balls i fucking hate this website

1 Like

with q? :wowee: wha?

i only see this neil when it comes to the word pacifist

clara shot the host account, I thought Clara was the person who subbed sabi out :wowee:

i am dyslexic. it is a g. guava

So like… does your role not convert or something? Your role seems wolfy to me if it doesnt

can we kill guava simply for my dyslexia tbh

but then why would you shoot that as wolf and not just leave it up to other ppl :wowee:

that’s kinda what gets me on a fundamental level LOL

I think maybe just leave this alone

oh
okay

my bad

So wait, what is your POV? If Clara is lying, why would Clara shoot KILLIZA in the first place? Like you followed them there

could see guava as scum, their posts haven’t seemed that solvy to me, just kinda gunning for KILLIZA

as in day 2’s posts

though I was townreading this

Anywho, should sleep if I were to make it to the whole WAR 3 thing so gn

hmmm VOTE: clara