Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

1. Well, I don’t really know what to take away from it since I believe neil is just town today, and Icet flipped town, but like, as mafia, I don’t really understand you pushing neil over Icet and that is what I was trying to get at, however, sometimes mafia just do that sort of thing and I am left with me overthinking it x.x.

2 and 3. Both points tie into each other, but that sort of way to word things is something that struck me as just kinda odd and… formal. I suppose it could just be playstyle.

1. That wasn’t something I was shading you for. You were getting suspicion at the time, I was asked to look into you by neil, and I saw you hint at a role that you said that you could maybe prove yourself through your actions, and I thought it was worth bringing up.

so anyways I saw this and if brad shows up, I am happy to follow his command for the war, and that’s really my plan

if he doesn’t show up, idk, I might not be an attacker but I will support things I feel like ig

If Rose flips red I’d look at insomnia

again i have a tinfoil there on Bionic being town

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

:curtain:

Brad should be fine, just skimmed through his ISO. Filing away that tinfoil.

Cape seems to have just enough townie posts but.

you know that KILLIZA is already dead right?

Unless u talking about a different host account

VOTE: guavagudetama

upon learning that clara is rem, they deserve death even more

only for the reason that they are dragging the name of mu in the depths of noobines for not knowing how their own roles works

do you plan on being the aggressor then? brad’s also used his ITA shot up on icet in ITA1

untrackable strongman seems wack, I don’t think I believe in such a thing

why do i sometimes get thrown into some other random threads when moving between ISOs lmfao

ok I am back what is popping

possibly

deciding on leafia/guava/frostwolf/rosered/iamagummybear if so

hi how good is your read on May and how confident are you in their villageryness?

uh I haven’t read any May posts really lmao

to me clara shooting their host account thing is really weird if mafia idk

Tutuu really had a fanfic moment huh