Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

ok I briefly skimmed their iso I don’t have particularly strong thoughts on short notice lmao

Votecount as of post #5200

Clara (3): neil_the_eel, Kiiruma, baker
Frostwolf103 (2): guavagudetama, BradLand
guavagudetama (2): Stick, an_gorta_slanktai
Zugzwang (1): Sneakyphoenix
baker (1): Treasure
Bionic (1): RoseRedWitch
apprentice (1): Haze_with_a_Z
Leafia (1): Cape90
RoseRedWitch (1): tutuu

Not Voting (10): Ash, Leafia, Frostwolf103, Clara, Someone, iamagummybear, Bionic, May, Zugzwang

why is killiza still in the VCs?

You don’t believe this lol

hmmmmm

I know arctic townread guava but I never really did. Is there a particular case on them?

i just read their ISO and didnt like any of their d1 pushes. their read on luka seemed like TMI and they also joined the war on killiza for ?? reasons

this post makes me ick yeah

Fixed. Sorry the mistake.

As an apology, let me open the War window.

WAR WINDOW 3 OPENS NOW

since sabi’s dead and im also nearly dead i think it’s fine to reveal that sabi put me and insomnia in a hood this phase. this is part of why im positive that they were a villager because why would a mafia put us in a hood, it serves no purpose and is +ev for town unless insomnia is also a wolf

/ Declare War on Bionic
@GalacticCouncil

I mean can’t scum just have an ability that says “the factional tonight will be strongmanned”

The same way Apprentice is alive?

yeah they seemed to be weakly shading a lot of players like that while not committing to a push and also keeping up the pacifist gimmick

apprentice is a treestump my g

ftr I don’t think this means Leafia town, I just think it’s a plausbile way to explain the mech

Or a backup that can’t take a cop.

Or killing roles.

that did cross my mind, yeah. it’s possible

guava’s probably bussing frostwolf negl

1 Like

VOTE: Guava