Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

I can see it

who do you want me to declare war on?

feel free to adjust your worldviews accordingly. sabi = town

you can declare war? o.O

yeah it’s the 2nd part of my ability

I have 12% instead of 15% but if I’m the aggressor other players get an additional 2% when joining in

oh cool. ill join your war declaration then, as an attacker. i think guava’s fine? what do you think

Pinging players who have yet to declare war:
@baker
@Leafia
@Frostwolf103
@iamagummybear
@Cape90
@Stick
@Bionic

Go Frost.

Guava is at least doing memes in the wolf chat.

id rather not go frost when we can force them to out watcher results tomorrow, regardless of alignment

1 Like

War Chart 2.3

Defender Aggressor Attackers
IcetFeelsPain tutuu May, Sneakyphoenix, BradLand
otterpopd neil_the_eel Zugzwang, an_gorta_slanktai, Haze_with_a_Z
Leafia KILLIZA Treasure, IcetFeelsPain
neil_the_eel RoseRedWitch Kiiruma, otterpopd, Mercenary Enclave
-------------------- -------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
KILLIZA Clara guavagudetama
Sneakyphoenix Someone
-------------------- -------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
Bionic Ash

Players who have yet to declare war:

• baker
  • Leafia
  • Frostwolf103
  • iamagummybear
  • Cape90
  • Stick
  • Bionic

“i’ve been roleblocked”

1 Like

Legacy Reads:

Sneakyphoenix and Slanktai are the two people who I felt like melding with most of their post/thoughts. I don’t think they can be mafia unless I am snowed big time.

Tutuu is most likely town here. the only world they are evil is with Neil. I don’t like the modpost controlling the protectives, thats a redflag. Please keep an eye on Tutuu if they are not dead by lylo

Neil I don’t like it shielding Haze, who I believe to be partnered with Bio but honestly Neil has proven to be a good town player in our last mash and there was a silent ITA attempt on them which points to them being more town than anything. Please treat Neil similar to Tutuu, if both alive endgame and we are lacking wolf flips, please consider them lying about event prize and cross-confirming/trusting each other.

Zug is looking the best out of Arctic visitors. They also align with their natural gameplay where they have a wolfy d1 and then start trending up/project town very well the following days

Stick is most likely town unless they survive the poison then it needs a reeval. Sticks reads should be sheeped for the most except their read on me. They have been wrong at reading me previous two mashes and this game is no different.

Apprentice feels like the town treestump (should be confirmed EOD) and they look like the town vs a potential wolf in Otter

Ash also felt wolfy on D1 and their D2 claim is uncontested. Has their own reads which is making me tr them.

Someone’s lack of participation is bothering so please try to see what their reads are and figure out a way to utilize their ITA power. They were highly social on the minigame we had last night which is contrasting their thread appearance.

RRW is new to FM and they don’t behave any different than our previous game. I can’t clear or read them but I know they have a fun personality and displayed WIM with their Neil read so I don’t mind them staying around. Consider them making babysteps towards projecting town.

I have trouble reading May, mainly due to 9 out of 10 of their posts talking about things unrelated to FM. They are one of those few players I will never read correctly(sorc17er f3 anyone?) unless they are IC or something. I haven’t seen anyone read them correctly either except for Litten which isn’t even in this game. Probably in the same pile as Haze, Bionic and Treasure.

Treasure doesn’t feel good this game. They tend to have less volume when rand wolf and this game they had less volume compared to my previous games with them. I wouldn’t pay immediate attention but please keep this read in mind.

Frost and Leafia should be put under scope tomorrow.

Brad is BK right? If they don’t deliver on D3, please kill them ASAP! They had a really solid game on Anni mash D3 so trust me, they can lead the town if they wanted.

Cape is being towncleared by some people. I have a few melding reads with Cape but at the same time their push on me about my tutuu interaction reminds me of w!cape from our previous game where they pushed me on bs and caused me to get mischopped on d1. They also avoided ITA’s so far, I would keep an eye on this coming to D3.

Kii I am most likely checking tonight if not on Ash. They feel towny on most occasions but honestly i also ask myself, would t!kiiruma be this communicative with me? Possibility of TMI angle is making me paranoid.

Haze a scumread and push on Bionic early into the game followed by a lot of fluff posts. This is a wolf in my books but a lot of MU people are saying they should get more time and that they are not really a wolf(polarized meta).

Guava, I don’t really remember what they did this game and I don’t really like them coming to thread and hopping on Killiza ITA. Feels quite off

iamgummybear has been away on D1 and their D2 was underwhelming. Talking about being a newcomer to a site and underline not understanding the site meta is something I used as a wolf strat before. I would say don’t trust newcomers as a fundemental rule.

Clara Feels TWTBAW with their target pick and thread reveal. But knowing their main, I don’t have anything to trust them yet without seeing D3 or some solving from them. I say we let them cook

bionic is never dying this game so kill them ASAP

I’m between like guava/rose and maybe leafia/gummy so yeah if that’s fine and you confirm guava I’ll rip it

tbh my only hesitation on guava was arctic townreading them lol

I’m Lone Wolf.
Please Kill my Team.

This is an obvious joke as Eliza wouldn’t be that bastard

I missed the past posts

what did we plan out?

I’m down with those

3/4 are my teammates

stick, can you clear anyone rn?

if so, frost would be the best choice. i forgot what happened with your action

yeah i cant really find why he townread guava lol. i can only guess it was a meta read but with only a day’s content to go off of it could be wrong