Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Events close at action deadline if an entire phase if you didn’t know

We have eod today right?

No one’s around so I’m debating leaving

I don’t want to kill frost today lmao

there’s also this to keep in mind idk if it’s indicative of anything though

Believe it or not, day phrases are like 24 hours too.

I expect mashes to be crazy all the time. I expect mafia games to be crazy at eod. I expect a mash eod to be the craziest of them all

Hence due to lack of action I feel I messed up times or something

I kinda think clara might be town because guava sheeped their shot ngl

Like it’s a bad look for a shot but I could see scum shooting there after town did because it gives them “a reasonable excuse”

the confidence of this just makes it feel like a bus to me and like tutuu had caught him in an obvious lie / contradiction and guava capitalized on voting him

and i think zwang’s claim is detailed enough to be real, and im not killing leafia before frost when they’ve claimed early.

i think it’s also pretty unlikely wolves have an untrackable strongman. it makes more sense to me that frost came during the day and outed his real results and hid whoever killed arctic so he kills villas and gets to live

like that scenario is a lot more likely to me than a strongman ninja etc. inb4 lolhosts

also wanna point out that guava has also went on killiza, with clara. so a wolf wanted killiza dead, and so did clara, as if they both knew killiza was gonna come back if they didn’t die

1 Like

Either way, killing the watcher claim or the bodyguard claim on Arctic is a big mistake.

And I have claimed too, what are you on about

yeah, if they win prize events, they get a higher tier reward apparently

1 Like

This is also not what an eod mash wagon should look like tbh

oh
yeah I remember someone claimed that

you claimed d2 before you were gonna die, is the difference

I admit we made a mistake with making stick declare war today, it was just an oversight. I am still happy that stick decided to follow our sus on guava so its still a win looking at the result

I was too afraid of guava being a LHF flip, that would literally make me quit trying this game.

This delayed ITA sesh was a rollercoaster… I will take a little walk and grab some drinks, will be back later.

Day ends in 18 min btw

No, besides the dying part. I claimed early before Leafia.

Wasn’t leaf also gonna die? I thought there was sus there all day except for a little weirdness with killza

if insom voted a wolf or advocated for one’s death he’s probs fine for the day. why am i not in your trs :[