Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

leafia claimed d1, you’ve also done that?

And I prefer to be useful alive so I can clear out more players.

leaning towards voting frost rn
currently assembling legacy tho

Lack of comic sans

Yes I’m on mobile but that’s still the default font

Oh dont be silly, thats not what I meant. I mean by admitting the visit on Arctic.

oh what

wolves were offered fake claims though- it’s in the OP. i dunno i’m still iffy i think zug needs to think frost or leafia is a wolf here but like . idk if he does? errr maybe i should check LMFAO

Yeah I’m also positive it does which is why I haven’t left due to ppl being boring

1 Like

frost, in the world you are a villager, even if wolves had a version of benguined’s role, you would have seen them visiting. im saying i don’t think zwang / leafia are wolves, although i could be wrong there

the world where you’re all villas is one where wolves have a strongman factional, or strongman ninja role.

That is the world I am considering what’s happening yeah.

you were gonna die without the claim though

if you’re a wolf, why wouldn’t you claim all the visitors on him in thread for cred and also to make them claim, and figure out roles + anticlaim them?

i’m on mobile so i cba

I wouldn’t really be surprised if they have like a normal factional that they have limited shots of like improving it tbh

ok, cool, but i think it’s unlikely /shrug

i’ve also seen you be very omgus-y in our last game, so the fact you have a result which should lead you to a wolf and you’re so passive is a terrible look imo

i am used to day ending 3 hours later

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that make them towny for not making up ppl?

insom can i say you and FW is a dif check :curtain:
also what did you and stick talk about in your hood?

I don’t believe I was actively seeking roles on the visitors I have seen, I assumed one of them did attacked Arctic before I realize the true meaning of unassigned killing.

:p