Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

TIC TAC THROW

1 Like

throw 3 :hmmyes:

I have seen the wagon and I agree: woilfy. Luka is very very very face forward in these posts. He’s like a cardboard cutout or a store front or a grate in Splatoon. Two dimensional. He is very very nicey and he is very very concerned with seeming as if there is the reasoning for every’s post in a way that is verymeta different from blunt typical town. VOTE: Luka

1 Like
Tic Tac Throw
X O X
O O X
X X O

Let’s gooooo

1 Like

I’m trying a New strategy where I Don’t conivnce myself I have to read the entire thread to Catch Up before posting and I think I like this strategy verymuch

I have decided to tr you because I think a wolf would not throw tic tac toe for me

1 Like

trs may by saying a wolf would never throw tictactoe for him

himself threw tictactoe to make it a draw

blatant pocket attempt by neil smh :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

true but also I already wolfclaimed because I’m trying to pocket artic

1 Like

you’ve spent too long in the thread while it’s dead actively doing nothing to be mafia (semi-serious)

I live for the thrill (of losing tic tac toe)

Luka prolly town tbh.

My man’s is polarized I highly doubt this dude is posting this much to be maf.

calls someone polarized

townreads them while they’re the lead wagon

if luka is polarized, why hasn’t he proven himself as town yet? is he stupid?

isnt lukeh known for high posting as mafia?

His voters are stupid.

ayo ayo

if anything that’s wolf indicative for him, he puts more effort in as mafia lol

1 Like

my voters are stupid thanks brad

1 Like

Congratulations, Arctic! By liking my post you have become the lucky recipient of an “ISO”, also known as a “Reading in isolation”.

You sound like you’re trying to kill people and I agree with you on Luka. I missed the Luka wishing for a town rand post that’s wolfy. From Luka. And hten I got bored and distracted Arctic sounds fairly normal and I agree with him and he’s not polarised so it’s kindof hard to read much beyond that without knowing anything about the poeple he’s pushing. Limitations of “Iso strat”

Still trying to kill people I like when he trieds to do this

2 Likes

Any time. :+1: