Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

That was a joke post as I thought I had the final say who dies as chancellor as I misunderstood that

1 Like

Oh
i missed that lol

Anyway, Ash/Rose/May/You is consensus POE, as far as I can tell. It’s also my POE, though I suspect I’ve miscleared at least one person.

Given your reads, would you mind putting one of {Ash, Rose} in your neighborhood, along with myself (or another TR), and then voting them out? I’d be fine with May as well but I doubt you’d want to do that.

Also, presumably, now that you’re chancellor, you have been informed of your deadline. Is it at eod?

And also. I would like everyone alive to claim whether they voted ja, nein, or didn’t vote.

I voted Ja, of course. BlueElixir, Baker, Tutuu, and Someone have also all voted Ja.

well if may isn’t self resolving tomorrow as they claim (im getting this from tutuu)

then like, we obviously kill may tomorrow right? :person_shrugging:

May has claimed to have a confirmable role, not alignment.

:wowee:

nvm???

why did Treasure go to war with their check???

The war was how they did the check. They claim to have copied Stick’s role.

Ooooh
That’s what I get for like… refusing to read roles

I think one of Ash/Brad maybe for my hood since both kinda cc one another, I am a little sketch about Brad’s claim honestly just because he at the very least kept to themselves about Ash for so long

Not Brad. Brad’s claim makes a lot of sense, given that this game is supposed to last at longest till d5. It also fits very nicely with his exasperation at the people on the luka wagon that he talked about d2. Also, it’s a confirmable role, as it’s infinite shot. And I find it very unlikely that mafia would have an infinite shot, or even 3-shot, vig, while also having Guava’s role.

@Sadbi can you quote the post from Stick where she vouches for you? i’m having trouble finding it

hi. sorry not feeling well. u guys kill the baddies i believe in ya

nya hi no i should not be up rn

1 Like

also tutuuuuuuuuuuu help i am tinfoiling now

1 Like

what would you have done differently here if you were wolf and why

1 Like

or just more generally why are you town

1 Like

idk sorry

1 Like

aaaaaaaaa
i dont feel too bad if i’m wrong tho because then everyone else also skill issued nya

1 Like