Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

baker on the other hand i am tinfoiling more and feel more worried about because it’s much more my read and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

role + ppls reads on me + i was shouting frostwolf blatantly lied but i stopped coz everyone was telling me its a misunderstanding

also ive shouted at so many ppl that theyre mafia that its bound that at least some of them hafta be mafia -may, ash, baker. If im wolf i think u could probably argue im wolf kp bussing everyone. But neil copied my role remember. Altho it said itd get modified if its mafia. But like. Modposter + ita angel + kp probably an overloaded role

1 Like

yeah idt you would be kp because all the kills are accounted for lol

1 Like

brad is now in my never tinfoil zone (though knowing myself I would totally tinfoil there eventually)
not only is there this stuff, but if brad is wolf entering that event would be like borderline throwing

1 Like

Whether we win the game or lose the game is beside the argument. You shooting me, if you are a villager, is probably the worst single ITA shot in the history of ITA shots that I have ever seen, in my entire life, in 3 years, on MU, on POG, and I’ve been a host for 2 of them and played dozens. It is potentially one of the most anti-town actions I’ve laid my eyes on in my entire WW career. It is atrocious, dumbfounding, and inexcusable, and close to the border of gamethrowing. And sullies your entire effort to the game, so that your biggest contribution to the game is one in which you are literally indistinguishable to an outted wolf whose team has been decimated so far. Indeed, if you are a villager then wolves got an extra wolf, meaning that YOU ALONE are responsible for making this setup wolfsided. Think about that for a second.

Guilty!

1 Like

Fuck me why am I always offline for events :sob:

I’m on break at work atm so I’m around.
Did we do the peaceful science?

what did i miss

yes

I also have as I see… little downside in doing so

1 Like

what

i support this

no one claimed vanilizer and the pool is tightening

(not actually that much but)

ita2 happened
Treasure, with May and Ash, attacked Elixir. Treasure says that Elixir is town.
Someone, along with two other people, attacked Brad to test out the negative chance ability, and to hope Someone would be able to use his day action. The attack failed, and afterwards Brad claimed infinite shot vig. Argument happened, which you should read. Brad entered an event with a high risk of death during this, and came out alive with the prize of a 50% dayvig. He used it on May, but it failed.

1 Like

I feel like since I’ve been alignment checked I shouldn’t be the one killed, nor should I be in there as a scum candidate. But I’m happy joining it as the towny who is not too strong so is willing to risk being in there.

have your claimed
idrm

neighborizing me and stick is the most anti-wolf thing they could do, and guava shot at them as well in an unpartnered manner imo

said they would shoot sabi, but not based on clara’s claim which makes little sense

2 Likes

(this is not asking for a claim if you haven’t)

Slank what the heck did you ask me in Neighbourhood?

So far I’ve claimed to have been able to activate my ability to give myself +5% chance to kill someone in a war but +5% chance to die too.

I may or may not have more to me too

2 Likes