Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

In, like, 72 minutes, iirc.

i am most likely shooting may btw unless others have a better idea, thats why i gave a list of names there lol

I still do not know why Brad is getting cleared.

idt they are getting cleared that much. we made a mistake of letting them get ITA protection, otherwise I would shoot there to spew the other vig claim

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Ok.
Then how are May and I the two largest wagons at the moment?
I’m gonna take the leap and say May is town here simply because I can’t see them playing like this as mafia.

Is it just the Russian Roulette thing? Because Otter’s role has established that mafia has some control over the events, and we just don’t know how much.

Playing how?

There is an active and genuine effort on their part to question and challenge people we’ve locked as town. They are playing to their own suspicions rather than following the suspicions of everyone else.

1 Like

Our consensus POE is wrong. We need to start figuring out which town members we’ve wrongly cleared.

1 Like

I understand that this is a tall order. It’s hard for me, someone who is assured of my own innocence.
But we must seek the truth. We must be willing to challenge our beliefs, or we will corner ourselves into a position we cannot escape from.

I’m just gay and a cat

1 Like

My point still stands.

1 Like

Ash (4): TheBlueElixir, tutuu, May, Sadbi
May (3): Treasure, BradLand, baker
RoseRedWitch (1): Cape90
tutuu (1): RoseRedWitch
BradLand (1): Ash

Not Voting (4): Zugzwang, Kiiruma, an_gorta_slanktai, Someone

how familiar are you with may meta? i can’t read may well and lost against wolf may before

we have to kill someone this ITA

who has their shots left for this upcoming WAR session thing?

Me

me sabi insomnia roseredwitch

because of treasure’s ability, I think they are 3p just because inheriting a role just sounds like a 3p thing

Unless it twas a lie

1 Like