Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

after ITA3 ended yesterday treasure was a late wagon on guava, guava flipped then frost wagon was formed and they hopped on it when it again looked like frost was the chop

is this town treasure sheeping our reads or is it wolf tresure distancing hard for towncred?

why didnt tresure sheep our reads today and used their cop check ITA on someone else other than blueelixir?

Ash (5): TheBlueElixir, tutuu, May, Sadbi, baker
May (2): Treasure, BradLand

this is why i unvoted first

blue/tutuu/may/sabi are all voting ash

treasure scumreads ash but voting may?

VOTE: may

treasure might be pulling a foxfalls bus all teammates strat

@Zugzwang @an_gorta_slanktai please ping me who should be ITA priority fypov

current list:

Treasure
May
Someone
Tutuu
Kii
RRW
Ash

Actually RRW/Sabi should be considered out of list unless they hero shoot someone

I fell asleep. It was a long day.

Type faster.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I’m a shot on anyone’s list rn.

Baker suggesting me/Tutuu could be W/W helps support that baker is not W/W with either of us due to setting us up as kills. Especially when Baker is using flawed logic, misunderstanding how a role works

Meaning if Baker is wolf it clears Tutuu imo due to what I stated above. If Baker is Town then I know Tutuu is Town too due to the check by Baker.

Either way I’m basically going to prove myself to Tutuu and if me or Tutuu has to die, I’d like it to be me. But in all honesty there’s 0 reason for either of us to die now haha

Again, parity cop claims suck.

Yo I didn’t holster in purpose. I just afked for most of the day because I forgot the Game

Hey idc if Baker is W or T. I think Baker’s stuff atm tells the tale that if me and Tutuu are W, we are always W together and not apart.

1 Like

I can’t see a Baker/Tutuu world due to what Baker has said, having set up me/Tutuu as kills. So I feel like me and Tutuu are forced masons lol

I get that. You/Tutuu being mafia is a strong conjecture, and Baker being mafia is a weak conjecture.

1 Like

@Zugzwang @Treasure

@tutuu do you want a perk? I can give you something decent since I feel like Baker has proven us to be teamed lol

Wait can I shoot ash

When is windoe

i am a slowtyper thats true

you are not in my shot list