Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

Oh the one thing I can do is it gets cancelled if one of us dies or is ITAed either in the night or on the day afterward but ITAs prob disabled tomorrow so not so useful

Brad’s a direct counterclaim with an objectively more suspicious role, especially since he didn’t claim his shots until right now.

not a rule, but it would make sense they would vote me out and not a scumbuddy LOL

did brad claim infinite vig shots or limited? coz they claimed 2 town pelts, ash claimed 1

Kill ash, reeval on Brad based off flip

If I am a wolf with this role I publicly have a very antitown role that invites people to vote me

after my slank vig theory ran out. i don’t really wanna kill them

they had a 1-shot kill, it’s confirmable and used it on benguined. they could’ve shot someone that was actually doing stuff

Is every town night kill verified tho

In fact, forces me to do so! I have to do this!

i think shooting may here is fine

Infinite.

idk if it invites people to vote you, if you do it early i prob town read you. but i see what you mean

Basically idk if I want to kill may now

well we cant ITA brad, we can only vote them

May could go into capes neighborhood and insta chopped tomorrow if we are wrong here

or we shoot may now and take brad or ash into neighborhood

brad claimed the others and someone had to have shot benguined. it makes sense it came from ash, the progression is obvious from their iso

As someone with a shot I should have a say

If I do happen to survive, would it be best to use my role on whoever’s in the neighbourhood with Zug and Cape, so that the gladiate gets cancelled, or to use it on a PoE slot to prove it exists?

the thing is, even if may is a villa it fucks up tomorrow especially if wars are over

we might just have to shoot them

I’m talking about n2 deaths

I can sink it on someone who dies